something to look forward to...

Not ot mention the rumor that nintendo's new system wont be able to have zelda or mario because it will be completely new, like the ds. So there's some more game for the god of all gaming systems (xbox).

Not ot mention the rumor that nintendo's new system wont be able to have zelda or mario because it will be completely new, like the ds. So there's some more game for the god of all gaming systems (xbox).

:-

You know that is the dumbest rumor I ever heared, anyone that belives in it sould do mankind a favor and kill thenselves.

drakron.png

How on earth would a new system prevent them from making a Mario or Zelda game?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

:wub:

You know that is the dumbest rumor I ever heared, anyone that belives in it sould do mankind a favor and kill thenselves.

I know, who would believe Xbox is the god of all gaming systems?

Oooohhhh, you meant the part about no Zelda or Mario because its a new system. Gotcha.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Only if you use Microsoft products.  I am suprised that hasn't happen on someone's X-Box by now with that X-Live thingie.

The Xbox network is a closed netowork so its impossible since everything is cleared by Microsoft.

They have standarts for something being "Live" enable, they cannot just writte the code and put it on the game without being cleared by Microsoft.

The PS2 network is open because the PS2 lacks a HD and so there is little risk of infection since its not possible to hurt the PS2 OS that way.

drakron.png

:lol:

Maybe i should do mankind a favor and kill the non-belevers. (in halo 2)

This thread deserves a some more comraderious tugging, but I think I keep my sarcasm. Just in case.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds