What games have you been playing recently?

Jambo

I took up Fallout 2 again and Im steadily getting more and more into it. There is some kind of Mojo with that game.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's probably the certainty of knowing you will end up killing The President the feeling you are talking about.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Almost finished with Metal Gear Solid 2 for PC.

I knew there were complaints about the story and the playable character, but I didn't really mind. Although the story is silly and the keyboard controls on the PC are even more silly.

Don't know what I'll play next. Maybe the Splinter Cell games since I'm in the stealth mood.

I bought BG2 when it was first released but never got round to playing it :"> so having just found the box at the bottom of my wardrobe I've loaded it up and am now playing it for the first time. Apart from that R:TW, FO2, Silent Hunter III and Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon.

Why is MGS2's story silly,btw?

Never played 2 so I'm kinda curious :lol:

I recommend the game. It is really fun to play and there are some cool emotional moments in there.

I don't want to give away any spoilers for the game though. Let's just say the world is run by err... not who/what you think...in the game that is.

Almost finished with Metal Gear Solid 2 for PC.

I knew there were complaints about the story and the playable character, but I didn't really mind. Although the story is silly and the keyboard controls on the PC are even more silly.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, back the truck up. Where did you get Metal Gear Solid 2, for PC? I thought that was made for PS 2, only...

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance was released for PC/XboX and PS2. It had VR missions and some missions that you could play as Snake.

The PC version is a horrible port of the XboX version. They didn't even bother changing the manual so you'll see 'press the L2 R2 buttons to change weapons and items', buttons which the PC doesn't have.

Konami didn't even spend the time to optimize the keyboard controls so I had to spend a considerable amount of time remapping the keys so I could play.

I went through it all anyways because I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. I picked it up cheap too. heh

I picked up the Sims2 just to see what all the fuss was about. I had to give it a solid "Meh."

Not much different than watching myself go about my day. Except for the Alien Abductions and resulting pregnancy which oddly enough only happened to the males.

Stronghold 2 is out so I'm looking forward to that.

I picked up the Sims2 just to see what all the fuss was about.  I had to give it a solid "Meh."

Not much different than watching myself go about my day. Except for the Alien Abductions and resulting pregnancy which oddly enough only happened to the males.

Well, at least I'm not the only one. I never understood why the hell anyone would like the Sims. If I wanted to see someone get up, go to work, take out the rubbish, and so on, I'd just pay attention when I do it.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I got addicted to Sims2, first I just thought it was fun to build a house but then I got completely sucked in. Then I went away for a few days and when I got back I was like "This is completely pointless, why should I play it?" and uninstalled it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sim City 4 the last few days. About to start on another game in Civ3 though.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg