What games have you been playing recently?

Jambo

Okay, I know damn good and well that there's no one that can stand to play KotOR 1 and KotOR 2 ALL of the time. So, what other games have you been playing recently.

I've been kind of going back and forth between my second and third favorite games; K2 and Thief; Deadly Shadows.

Well i've been trying to play Doom3 Ressurection Of Evil. but i just can't get into, the enviroment is a turn-off.

Other then that i play UnrealTournament2004 Multiplayer.

I'm looking forward tro the new longetst journey game coming out this fall. Not enough good adventure games anymore.

Peace!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I'm having a blast with Demon Stone for the PS2. Graphics are great, story is engaging, and it was cool to see their take on some of the more popular locales of Faerun.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Plus, you get to hack away at a legion of trolls, as everybody's favorite dark elf for a sequence of the game. Yeah, yeah, fanboy I know. :-

Heckload of Thief 2 fanmissions and Half-Life: Uplink. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't have much time for playing anymore so I usually pick games that I can play once or twice a week without having to think to much back .. so it's usually stragety games!

right now I'm playing Rome Total War with the Realism mod .. a good game to play for and hour once in a while!

Fortune favors the bald.

I dont know why they even bother talking about strategy in RTS games, they all share the same basic principle:

He who builds his base the fastest and is the first to swarm his enemys base with units wins.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Star Control 2, Lands of Lore and Princess Maker 2.

Ah, Princess Maker! Man, that really brings back some good memories. Memories I'd never share with anyone who wasn't on the internet, you understand, but good memories nonetheless.

Anyways, I'm currently playing Neverwinter Nights and Dungeon Keeper, while devoting most of my gaming time to preparing the modules for my D&D game (I'm running the Desert of Desolation series at the moment, and the players are halfway through Pharoh), and beginning preparations for a Call of Cthulhu one-off I'm going to run as a sort of interlude in a few weeks or a month.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Ah, Princess Maker! Man, that really brings back some good memories. Memories I'd never share with anyone who wasn't on the internet, you understand, but good memories nonetheless.

I still have some issues with that game,I meen my kid became the best warrior but she wasn't a hero just because she was too good :-

I still have some issues with that game,I meen my kid became the best warrior but she wasn't a hero just because she was too good :-

Of all the times I played that game, in all but one my Kid ended up a General. And in the other one, she ended up as the queen of hell, only because I forgot to go to church the day before the end of the game. If I'd remembered, she'd have become a General.

I guess I like the combat aspect and strong women too much.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

In my game she became a bad girl married with a soldier and no kids :-

I mean she kicked everyone's ass,reached heven,won all the combat tournaments ,the game even called her the greatest warrior o:)

Oh and she became a farmer,once :">

I dont know why they even bother talking about strategy in RTS games, they all share the same basic principle:

He who builds his base the fastest and is the first to swarm his enemys base with units wins.

You won't just win with numbers in that game .. you can build the strongest infantry army, but if you lack spearmen you'll get totally beaten if the enemy has horses ..

and while you can play like you describe you can also choose to play more strategic .. and more realistic! which I do ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Lies.

Im trying to get into Fallout2 but I just got to the first town and then I lost interest. Im a horrible person.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Anachronox, Disciples 2: Rise of the elves and Medieval: Total War.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: