• Darth Vader
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Count Dooku
    • Arca Jeth
    • Yoda
    • Mace Windu
    • Darth Malak (LOL)

May 19th world premiere although some countries get it on may 18th.

Imagine if it was actually April 19th,  well then they must have used the most subtle promotion ever. Not even mentioning it anywhere.

Where are you anyway?

oh snap,you're right,I got the month mixed up. :">

it would appear that I'm the crazy one. :p

sincere apoligies. :thumbsup:

...Don't even get me Started on Obi-wan....although he's my favorite Jedi...it is NOT because of his skill in dueling, or should I say lack-there-of...

I swear. It's like...the only time he wasn't knocked unconcious during a duel was with Maul. Now I can't help but think, "Go ahead and lay down on the ground. You're going to end up there anyway," everytime her draws his lightsaber. :huh:"

The funny thing is that in the EpIII book Mace Windu admires Obi-Wan for his fighting abilites. He tells Obi that he is the most capable of all Jedi alive, and that Yoda and Windu, who are thought to be the best fighters, have weaknesses which they can only compensate with specially trained fighting techniques.

I think this can be explained easily. Yoda's weakness is his small physical stature.

However it is also his strong point in dueling. Yoda utilizes Form IV. It is a more acrobatic form than others. This leaves most Jedi who practice it defenseless. But because of Yoda's small stature, and because he practices it with such speed, no part of his person is left unprotected. So maybe that isn't the weakness Mace is talking about.

Now, Mace's weakness is most definately his hot-bloodedness and close ties with the Dark Side. His people are a naturally aggressive race, and his fighting techniques stray dangerously close to collapsing into the Dark Side. This is exactly the reason very few have ever tried to attempt it, and why Vaapad is banned from use by any other than the most accomplished Masters; and also because a mediocre Jedi attempting Vaapad is similar to a non-Jedi attempting lightsaber combat. ;)

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

thats because yoda,Obi-Wan,Mace,or Anakin could beat the hell out of him,and everybody would vote for him because they like his mask,they only put Malak because he's a stupid brute with some ugly metal jaw and the one time it's taken off he looks like he'll be going to a psychiatrist for the next few years about a lawn-mower incident.

thats because yoda,Obi-Wan,Mace,or Anakin could beat the hell out of him,and everybody would vote for him because they like his mask,they only put Malak because he's a stupid brute with some ugly metal jaw and the one time it's taken off he looks like he'll be going to a psychiatrist for the next few years about a lawn-mower incident.

Shaving with a cursed swichblade (-15 to hit and -200 to damage) :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I would have to say dooku, like I think I said earlier,

he only gets killed because of a surprise attack to his back by Anakin.

actually he is already defeated and anakin wants to take him prisoner while palpsy encourages him to kill him,and so while Dooku is on his knees,unarmed,and begging for his life,Anakin beheads him.this isn't rumor,I read it from the novelization. :ph34r:

California

OMG!me too!

:huh:

The chances of you two meeting...meditate on this, I will.

:lol: Never mind. It hurts.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Vader before he was put in the suit was way more powerful than Vader in the suit, i mean he lost all his limbs and was on constant life support :S

if anakin had beaten obi wan and gone on as Vader without the suit he would have been strongest force user ever :devil:

'I did it all for the wookies'

Vader is going to kill most of the Jedi. Obi-Wan does defeat him, but it will be through luck and using his mind. Vader is the better lightsaber fighter. Obi-Wan defeated Maul even though he wasn't as good at using a lighsaber.

From what I've heard the suit only affects his force powers, but he still is very good with the lightsaber.