Darth Traya vs. Darth Sidious

Dam, I didn't know that so many people would post. lol. Anyway, I would say sidious because he is so freaking powerful. Sure kriea can control lightsabers, but Sidious can generate force storms large enough to destroy planets! If they fought Kreia would activate that lightsaber trick and sidious would fry her with lightning. Simple.

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

Id have to say Sidious as Kreia wasnt really evil.

HOWEVER if they removed the self defeating trait of Kreia's (were she basically sacrafices herself for the exile), I actually think Kreia is alot smarter then Sidious.

Sidious is just to transparent a villan for my tastes.

Other then Jar Jar, Sidious is the one area I think Lucas failed horribly in regarding Star Wars. Hes a transparent evil thats just a poor reflection of far to many real life historic Villians.

Obviously its just the writing for the movies but hes just not that cunning a villian.

the two parts where sidious says "oh I'm afraid the shield's will beQuiteoperation when your friends arrive."

and "You will die." as he prepares to fry luke

the second line wasn't original but there was just this way he said it,I could really feel the evil when he said it.

Well,  Common sense goes with Sidious(sp?).  Not becase he is male, but simply his midiclorien count is so freaking high. At 20,000, (3rd highest in history, if my mind serves me correctly) it really isn't a contest anymore, Traya has a fried, charred, and in most ways dead body, while Sidious isn't breaking a sweat. I mean, look at Luke, if it wasn't for his father he would have died rather quickly, and the Emperor was just toying with him there.  So all things considered I belive that Sidious would win by a landslide. Besides, If Traya tried to catch him unawares with her lightsaber, Darth Varder would  probobly be there to parry the blow.(RotJ) :blink:

How did you hear his midiclorine count? are you on the mailing list or something? (w00t)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

And there was this one thing in the trailer where 3 jedi masters come to arrest Palp... :D

Sidious always had both hands  (w00t)

Must se Sid in action in SW3 and maybe I could judge by that.

Stass Allie

Saesie Tiin

Mace Windu(one of the saddest deaths I ever saw in star wars,he is one of my favorite masters :blink: )

Kit Fisto(same as mace windu :( )

so that would be 4 jedi masters,and one alone was about to kill Sidious' ass until the little brat stepped in when Mace thought he'd help him.

All the jedi die, Mace is the last one and lasted a few more minutes before anakin and sidious cook him.

Actually in the novelization it depicts that Mace is going to soon kill Sidious after already weakening him by reflecting his lightning back at him(thats what made him ugly as hell,he took the lightning to the face)until Anakin pops in and tries to decide what to do and finally chooses to lob off mace's lightsaber hand,and with no lightsaber,Sidious can kill mace with his lightning.

Well,  Common sense goes with Sidious(sp?).  Not becase he is male, but simply his midiclorien count is so freaking high. At 20,000, (3rd highest in history, if my mind serves me correctly) it really isn't a contest anymore, Traya has a fried, charred, and in most ways dead body, while Sidious isn't breaking a sweat. I mean, look at Luke, if it wasn't for his father he would have died rather quickly, and the Emperor was just toying with him there.  So all things considered I belive that Sidious would win by a landslide. Besides, If Traya tried to catch him unawares with her lightsaber, Darth Varder would  probobly be there to parry the blow.(RotJ) :(

How did you hear his midiclorine count? are you on the mailing list or something? (w00t)

No I read it in one of those...I realy don't know what you would call it...one of those after-star-wars-is-over-and-the-rebels-are-trying-to-make-a-new-republic books. I doubt the storys completly comply with GL's outlook on the SW future, but it does have Star Wars blasted all over them and they are using copyrighted characters (luke, leia, han, palpatine, etc.), so i figure they have to have some kind of official approval. I should proboobly try to get some cold hard facts from official channel though. If I have got the count wrong, correct me. I'm all ears. :blink:

I didnt like Kreia/Traya at all. I found her very transparent. I already figured out she was no good a few minutes after i met her, and that, dark or light, id wanted to get rid of her. Unfortunately my character was a moron apparently.

People, please. It is not Master Vander. It is Master VandAr.

Stass Allie

Saesie Tiin

Mace Windu(one of the saddest deaths I ever saw in star wars,he is one of my favorite masters sad.gif )

Kit Fisto(same as mace windu sad.gif )

so that would be 4 jedi masters,and one alone was about to kill Sidious' ass until the little brat stepped in when Mace thought he'd help him.

Uhm, actually it is...

1. Mace Windu

2. Kit Fisto

3. Saesee Tiin

4. Agen Kolar

These are the four Jedi Masters who go to arrest Palpatine. If you want to see for yourself, go here. Not to mention that it is clear as day when watching the trailer.

Plus, from the official sources I read (haven't read the novelization yet) Sidious was

actually winning but instead let Mace get the better of him so Anakin would think Palpatine was helpless and being attacked by Mace. This would ultimately get the better of Anakin so he would think he was helping Palpatine and doing the right thing by killing Mace.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

PS: Is it just me or does Saesee Tiin look a little not like his usual self. To me his face is more "smooth" and less rigid than he has previously. Is this simply due to a different actor or what? But then, you would think they could make the makeup match better.

He just doesn't look right to me. ;)

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Well,  Common sense goes with Sidious(sp?).  Not becase he is male, but simply his midiclorien count is so freaking high. At 20,000, (3rd highest in history, if my mind serves me correctly) it really isn't a contest anymore, Traya has a fried, charred, and in most ways dead body, while Sidious isn't breaking a sweat. I mean, look at Luke, if it wasn't for his father he would have died rather quickly, and the Emperor was just toying with him there.  So all things considered I belive that Sidious would win by a landslide. Besides, If Traya tried to catch him unawares with her lightsaber, Darth Varder would  probobly be there to parry the blow.(RotJ) :wub:

No I read it in one of those...I realy don't know what you would call it...one of those after-star-wars-is-over-and-the-rebels-are-trying-to-make-a-new-republic books. I doubt the storys completly comply with GL's outlook on the SW future, but it does have Star Wars blasted all over them and they are using copyrighted characters (luke, leia, han, palpatine, etc.), so i figure they have to have some kind of official approval. I should proboobly try to get some cold hard facts from official channel though. If I have got the count wrong, correct me. I'm all ears. :devil:

There's a list of midiclorian counts at www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html

It even shows counts for Darth Revan and Darth Malak. No Darth Traya though.

There's a list of midiclorian counts at www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html

It even shows counts for Darth Revan and Darth Malak. No Darth Traya though.

And? That clearly isn't official.

I could go make my own list and post a link to it but that wouldn't mean a damned thing either.

Frankly, I think we'd all be better off pretending midiclorians were never ever mentioned anyways. What a retarded idea.