please help, this doesn't seem right

ok, so I've beat KOTOR 2 once before and am playing the game again. right now I'm on nar shadaa immediately after the red eclipse invasion of the ebon hawk. now right after this, I'm supposed to leave me ship and they'll contact atton on his comlink, and the story goes on. for some reason though, I've been running all over the place (with atton) and nobody from the exchange is contacting me :thumbsup: . I went to the gamebansee walkthrough, and sure enough they say I should be contacted right after the whole boarding incident. any idea's what's wrong?

Problems getting contacted by The Exchange...

1) Wrong forum (expect it to be moved).

2) It doesn't have to happen after the Red Eclipse incident.

It's when you have done a certain number of helpful/aggravating things for/to The Exchange. It usually involves solving a number of things, not just the Red Eclipse one. Keep working and they will contact you.

;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

ok, so I've beat KOTOR 2 once before and am playing the game again. right now I'm on nar shadaa immediately after the red eclipse invasion of the ebon hawk. now right after this, I'm supposed to leave me ship and they'll contact atton on his comlink, and the story goes on. for some reason though, I've been running all over the place (with atton) and nobody from the exchange is contacting me :) . I went to the gamebansee walkthrough, and sure enough they say I should be contacted right after the whole boarding incident. any idea's what's wrong?

are you sure you killed all the attackers on the ebon hawk,i missed a few when i did it the sneaky little gits.

are you sure you killed all the attackers on the ebon hawk,i missed a few when i did it the sneaky little gits.

You don't really need o kill them all. Just their leader. I you walk directly to him without killing any of his goons (and without being sliced of course :( ) and kill him, the quest will be over nonetheless. That is really annoying, especially because they don't let you do any looting, because all of their stuff magically disappears. :thumbsup:

ok, so I've beat KOTOR 2 once before and am playing the game again. right now I'm on nar shadaa immediately after the red eclipse invasion of the ebon hawk. now right after this, I'm supposed to leave me ship and they'll contact atton on his comlink, and the story goes on. for some reason though, I've been running all over the place (with atton) and nobody from the exchange is contacting me  . I went to the gamebansee walkthrough, and sure enough they say I should be contacted right after the whole boarding incident. any idea's what's wrong?

Are you sure you did everything. Be sure to mess around in the refugee's sector. Always nice to kill the Quarren. :D