So when's the next patch due?

Valve has been saying that "Day of Defeat: Source" is COMING SOON since October 5th, 2004...  :)

I really think some companies need to learn the proper meaning of words like "soon" and "in a few days"...

Ah, yes, but there Source was "stolen" causing delay...

I don't think anybody "stole" the Movies/Sound patch from LA?

And otherwise there would be another amount of copies of the patch on LA/OE PC's who Do Not Need The Damn LA QA S***...

And if you steal a "Movies/Music patch" I don't think they can craft KOTOR3 before the designers or break into the PC's of K2's owner's...

Valve leaked out that piece of source that they reported was *stolen* so they could delay it for a good reason.

:shifty: man even iam geting board you think the devs could at lest tell us why its taking so long or give us an up date .. something please  o:)

Normally I would agree, thing is the patch/files are at Lucasarts at this point, so there really isn't much the devs can do at this point. They probably know about a much as we do as to the timing of the release. They already had said they were done with thier part. But using the previous timetable, expect a long "soon" period.

Guest MacleodCorp
:) I haven't been around here for a while, and I had a feeling it would not be out untill after the release of the movie! :thumbsup:

Heh, I've put about 25 hours into Guild Wars now and have yet to even do PvP. The game has a huge story based coop mode where you run around with a party and complete quests. It's pretty fun, runs awesome, looks beautiful. You start in a city (there are many cities), which is the only place where you can see people outside your party, but when you leave the city you get your own instance of the world, alone with your party.

It's like a multiplayer KOTOR to be very honest.

Guild Wars?

That is a joke.  Guild Wars is no story PvP MMORPG wannabe.  I don't play CRPGs to kill other players or play with other people period.  If I want to play with people in a game I play PnP.

I would suggest you check your facts. There is a TON of story and storyline missions in Guild Wars. Far more than pretty much every MMORPG on the market.

And Guild Wars is no "mmorpg wannabe". Far from it.

Btw, this whole patch fiasco is starting to get really frigging ridiculous. Nice going LucasArts. Maybe you can rape the franchise a bit more?

Creston

I'm not a regular poster on this board but I must say that either OE & LA don't care about the fans or they are simply not listening.

Their hasn't been a post by anyone indicating if they are going to support KotOR2 anymore or not.

And Guild Wars is no "mmorpg wannabe". Far from it.

It's a good game in it's own right.

I actually wouldn't call it a MMORPG... considering how much of the game is instanced. The areas are always the same, no matter how many times you enter them. Anyhow it's more like a MMog ^^.