Swoop Racing or am I a complete idiot?

Sorry if this has been dealt with, but are other people still having problems with swoop racing? I used a save-game from before the patch, but that shouldn't affect this. I'm still going directly over pads that don't boost me at all. Am I just doing something wrong somehow, (no such issue in Kotor 1)? I thought the patch readme said it fixed this.

Other players are reporting that a NEW problem has arisen from the patch and that it is exactly the one you are experiencing, Naso.

One possibility is that the patch is NOT compatible with saved games -- There has been NO confirmation or denial on part of the devs about this -- So, you may have to start a brand new game and see if it still does it when you try and race on Telos (first chance to do so).

I also have a problem with pads not boosting. It is certainly not because I'm jumping, and I'm hitting them as dead-on as possible most of the time.

I've only raced on Telos since the patch, and it happens as much now as it did before. It seems to be quite random (not any specific pads), and happens about 1-5 times every race.

At least partly because of this, I've still not managed to beat the record time at Telos. Never had trouble winning the other races before the patch, don't recall if there were non-working pads there.

I also have a problem with pads not boosting. It is certainly not because I'm jumping, and I'm hitting them as dead-on as possible most of the time.

I've only raced on Telos since the patch, and it happens as much now as it did before. It seems to be quite random (not any specific pads), and happens about 1-5 times every race.

At least partly because of this, I've still not managed to beat the record time at Telos. Never had trouble winning the other races before the patch, don't recall if there were non-working pads there.

Yep, very Random indeed.

Had it on all 3 tracks (before patch) that you hit them dead on or enough (according to other pads/KOTOR1) and still not.

Also "flying" over them while you should hit them is just bizare (I jump .8 on the pad and no boost? and all 2 behind the jump too?).

Telos is the hardest, not because it is the hardest, but because the bugs:

Many jumps, and large amount of pads get not triggered even if you've landed

The track with the largest change to get elevated at the start (had it 6/10 here, 0/10 on Nar Shaddaa, 1/10 on Onderon)

Pads not working for no apparent reason.

Also they didn't fixed the damn Swoop Gear button not configurable. Sometimes the very slight hit on my mouse to change gear also moves the swoop next to a pod when I arrive dead on (nasty :thumbsup: )