Kreia Vision in Korriban

When you face the vision of Kreia in the Tomb of Korriban. I chose to help Kria against all the "freinds". But when i have killed all the freinds. The freinds dissaper but not Kreia. I can talk to her again and it happens again.... Exept she is whiter in her face. IS this a BUG?

When you face the vision of Kreia in the Tomb of Korriban. I chose to help Kria against all the "freinds". But when i have killed all the freinds. The freinds dissaper but not Kreia. I can talk to her again and it happens again.... Exept she is whiter in her face. IS this a BUG?

I had same problem. Could not open the next door but could redo Kreia incident over and over.

This may be a point where the game is looking for a specific outcome and won't let you proceed until it gets it. You have to kill the Kreia aparition, either through siding with your friends or through being apathetic.

Either that or the Kreia aparition should disappear when you kill Atton, Bao-Dur, T3, and the Disciple/Handmaiden and this is bugged.

On a slightly related note: When I played through with a male PC and came to that scene, the Handmaiden showed up, but she talked with the Disciple's voice. Is that just a random glitch, or does it do that for everyone?

I just keep doing it until she disappears.  Lots of lightside points.

Or I give up and do the Apathy is Death bit.

You get LS points for doing that! Damn!

I chose Apathy (well, I *ended up* with Apathy) by trying to be a neutral peace Jedi guy....

I know what I'm gonna do next time.

When you say her face turns whiter, is that more white and plain DS style or more white LS style?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

This may be a point where the game is looking for a specific outcome and won't let you proceed until it gets it.  You have to kill the Kreia aparition, either through siding with your friends or through being apathetic.

Either that or the Kreia aparition should disappear when you kill Atton, Bao-Dur, T3, and the Disciple/Handmaiden and this is bugged.

Siding with Kreia the apparition finally disappears after the third time. I've been trying to figure out which is the 'correct' response, according to what this apparition was supposed to 'test'. I'm thinking maybe there isn't a correct response, only that you side with someone, or realize that 'apathy IS death'. Exile turned away from getting involved with people, too. That's the only thing I can come up with.

This may be a point where the game is looking for a specific outcome and won't let you proceed until it gets it.  You have to kill the Kreia aparition, either through siding with your friends or through being apathetic.

On a slightly related note:  When I played through with a male PC and came to that scene, the Handmaiden showed up, but she talked with the Disciple's voice.  Is that just a random glitch, or does it do that for everyone?

omg! my suspicions are correct! handmaiden is a transvestite! :ph34r:

Siding with Kreia the apparition finally disappears after the third time. I've been trying to figure out which is the 'correct' response, according to what this apparition was supposed to 'test'. I'm thinking maybe there isn't a correct response, only that you side with someone, or realize that 'apathy IS death'. Exile turned away from getting involved with people, too. That's the only thing I can come up with.

There is no "correct" response to a moral dilemma. And, as far as K2 is concerned, there are no consequences for your choice outside the immediate battle. I would have liked this to have an impact on the ending of the game in some way ... use this vital information about who you trust and how you resolve disputes to bury the audience deeper into the game.

Light Side points. Pah. It should affect the Jedi Council confrontation and Kreia's attitude towards the PC, at the very least.

;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT