How do you burn Xbox games?

theguy

This is how you burn a X-Box game. You first get a X-Box game. Halo 2 for starters. Then you poor some gasoline on it. Then light a match and set it aflame. :D

Not to be overly judgemental but how stupid can you be to ask about how to pirate video games on a video game developer's forum. Can we say over your head and between your knees or what? :thumbsup:

Harvey

Burning Xbox games isn't necessarily the same as pirating them. He might want to make a backup in order to preserve the original. That, while legitimate, isn't something very highly regarded by game developers. You aren't going to get a lot of answers here.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm not sure gasoline and a match would do it very well. I doubt those discs are very flammable by themselves, though I suppose you could toss them into an open flame already going. But no - the best thing to do if you want to "burn" a DVD or CD is place it in the microwave. It'll crisp up nicely. (I've done so, for kicks. You should too.)

If you want to pirate games, well .... it's a pain in the ass. If you have to ask, here, how to do it, then you're better off just forgetting the whole thing. Buy used.

Hey Willie, man.. I dig your style.. you've got the whole 30years-war prussian thing down. Far out.

theguy> http://www.copying-xbox-games.com ? I dont know if its useful, Im not into consoles.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Is it illegal to mod an Xbox? Seems like every other electronics store here has a "we chip yer box fer cheap" thing going on.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I like Halo 2.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds