Revan's son

:wub: 20 years later after kotor 1 which is 5 years later after kotor 2

Revan has a son unknowingly to him :wub:" his son is growing up under the new jedi counsel form Kotor 2 Bao dur,atton.etc.the counsel sends him on a mission to find out what the evil force is lurking in the outer rim.befor he leaves his mom who is bastila tells him of his father who went to the outer rims and never came back and she said"if you find him please bring him back"Now that he knows his father is the legendary Revan the destroyer of the republic and then the savior of it .by the way the counsel doesn't kown that (well lets call him jaden.) jaden is the son of bastila even though he looks just like her.Oh yea and bastila was kick out the counsel for having a son.because their not supposed to love.

the game needs to have movie clips like with real quality

Oh the name of kotor 3 should be

the awakening of the true sith lord

Revan has a son unknowingly to him

I find this hard to picture since my revan's were all female. :wub:

Maybe Revan was walking along on Tatooine one day, heard a thud, looked back and said "Oh, how strange! Someone's left a baby there".

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I find this hard to picture since my revan's were all female. :wub:

Maybe Revan was walking along on Tatooine one day, heard a thud, looked back and said "Oh, how strange! Someone's left a baby there".

Naaa dont particularly like it either.

The father/son thing has been done to death and a sure sign of running outta ideas for the franchise.

See when revan left and told everybody she went to fight the true evil. She just got tried of the whole jedi/sith thing and everybody trying to kill her. She started using spice and jume juice for years. During that time she had many friends but can't remeber much. The child was borned. The exile happened to find revan with disgust on her face and takes the child. This made Revan mad and promised to get her child back. Now you can play Revan who has to relearned everything again to get his/her child back. :wub: It works for male or female. :D

*GRINS*

See when revan left and told everybody she (thats a typo, cewe meant HE) went to fight the true evil. She (anouther typo) just got tried of the whole jedi/sith thing and everybody trying to kill her. She (typo city) started using spice and jume juice for years. During that time she (wow, bad typing!!!!) had many friends but can't remeber much.  The child was borned. The exile happened to find revan with disgust on her (cewe obviously in denial now) face and takes the child. This made Revan mad and promised to get her (just broke into realm of true fantasy) child back.  Now you can play Revan who has to relearned everything again to get his/her (getting better, now just lose the her part and your on track) child back. :wub:  It works for male or female. :D

*grins* Revan was male, whole story works around Revan and exile being male. Female option was just a politically correct after thought :PPPPP

:p 20 years later after kotor 1 which is 5 years later after kotor 2

I find this hard to picture since my revan's were all female. :(

Naaa dont particularly like it either.

The father/son thing has been done to death and a sure sign of running outta ideas for the franchise.

hoorah i agree..kalfear

I don't know about you but if I'm playing 30-40 hours I much rather be looking at a girl's a$$ most of that time. :thumbsup:

See, when I'm playing a role-playing game, I like to identify with a character. If I want to stare at a bum, I can load up a picture of a bum and stare at it. But if I'm trying to identify with the character behind the bum, said character being of the wrong gender can be an impediment to that.

I don't know about you but if I'm playing 30-40 hours I much rather be looking at a girl's a$$ most of that time. :thumbsup:

See, when I'm playing a role-playing game, I like to identify with a character. If I want to stare at a bum, I can load up a picture of a bum and stare at it. But if I'm trying to identify with the character behind the bum, said character being of the wrong gender can be an impediment to that.

Let me introduce you to a new concept. Let's call it empathy. Perhaps you might one day know someone of the female gender, well enough to imagine what she feels and thinks, even how she would react in new and interesting situations. This is called role-playing.

:(

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

:thumbsup: 20 years later after kotor 1 which is 5 years later after kotor 2

I find this hard to picture since my revan's were all female. :(

Revan approaches true sith, readying for battle.

True sith: Are you sure you want to fight in your condition?

Revan: huh?

True sith: Well, you are pregnant

Revan: what? I thought I just got fat!

Revan starts cursing at Carth :p

Nah, that's just too insulting to Revan. It makes her sound like a complete ditz. My Revan was always female as well. Besides, they have so much technology in the Star wars universe, surely they must have contraceptives also.

Revan:  huh?

Revan starts cursing at Carth  :p

Nah, that's just too insulting to Revan. It makes her sound like a complete ditz. My Revan was always female as well. Besides, they have so much technology in the Star wars universe, surely they must have contraceptives also.

... and maybe even those little baby pod thingies from Brave New World, so that the females can just deposit the embryo in the fertilized receptacle whilst they go off and wash the dishes and darn the computer socks for all the men.

Why are there no children or young people in SW? Are people just born young adults? Have you been to a shopping centre/mall lately? The percentage of pregnant and / or baby-varrying people is closer to 75% than 0%. Children would be good human shields in the game. :thumbsup:

:("

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Revan:  huh?

Revan starts cursing at Carth  :p

... and maybe even those little baby pod thingies from Brave New World, so that the females can just deposit the embryo in the fertilized receptacle whilst they go off and wash the dishes and darn the computer socks for all the men.

Why are there no children or young people in SW? Are people just born young adults? Have you been to a shopping centre/mall lately? The percentage of pregnant and / or baby-varrying people is closer to 75% than 0%. Children would be good human shields in the game. ;)

:-"

There are kids in the first KOTOR. You have the kids that pick on the alien and a couple running around taris.

Contraceptives are banned because the rep. needs to raise their population again. They just been threw two wars and need more people to tax. :p

No I don't see. :p Theres a wrong gender :p I like powerful females. They can be so sexy. I can easily see Revan being female simple because I'm open minded and know some very strong females that are just evil some are good also. ;)

Don't forget about Joan of Ark was great military leader.