Star Wars TV Series!!!

nixion

Hmm... i think it's dumb to make such series....

There is already a cartoon-series on Cartoon Network.

By the way, anyone seen it? I've seen long ago, but now it's like a comeback with improved gfx and better story..... but i dunno ^_^

... Doctor Who.  Just watched the second episode off Kazaa.

Man, who could have taking out the Timelords like that.  Not even the Sontarons were able to conquer the planet and the Daleks got no where near to the technological level of the Timelords.

I'm betting it is

... the Daleks that did it. After all, they did have time travel. They're quite sneaky, so perhaps they went back to Gallifrey before the Time Lords evolved and destroyed the planet.

Then again, from the tone of the Jabe (the tree thing in Ep 2) it seems some enormous tragic cataclysmic accident type thingie happenned, that everyone knows about, rather than the TLs being erased from the timeline. I do know that the week's episode has a Dalek in it. And then there is another double-header in a couple of weeks with Daleks in ...

:cool: (w00t)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 2 weeks later...
... Doctor Who.  Just watched the second episode off Kazaa.

Man, who could have taking out the Timelords like that.  Not even the Sontarons were able to conquer the planet and the Daleks got no where near to the technological level of the Timelords.

I'm betting it is

... the Daleks that did it. After all, they did have time travel. They're quite sneaky, so perhaps they went back to Gallifrey before the Time Lords evolved and destroyed the planet.

Then again, from the tone of the Jabe (the tree thing in Ep 2) it seems some enormous tragic cataclysmic accident type thingie happenned, that everyone knows about, rather than the TLs being erased from the timeline. I do know that the week's episode has a Dalek in it. And then there is another double-header in a couple of weeks with Daleks in ...

:cool: (w00t)

I would just like to blow my own trumpet and say that I was 100% correct. (w00t)

The last episode of Doctor Who aired on Saturday (ominously called "DALEK")

and in it the Doctor reveals that his race and the Daleks all died in the last Great Time War.[

I can't wait for the episodes coming up in a couple of weeks, where more Daleks are scheduled to appear. (w00t)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I won't watch it as it plays. I rarely watch weekly television.

When they release an entire season on DVD for sale at the local DVD store, and if it doesn't cost a merketing-hype fortune, I might watch it that way.

PS - and I am a little horrified at the expanding franchise. Some things that are classic, do not stay classic if they keep on making new stuff in the name of money. *stares over at Star Trek universe*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I won't watch it as it plays. I rarely watch weekly television.

When they release an entire season on DVD for sale at the local DVD store, and if it doesn't cost a merketing-hype fortune, I might watch it that way.

PS - and I am a little horrified at the expanding franchise. Some things that are classic, do not stay classic if they keep on making new stuff in the name of money. *stares over at Star Trek universe*

At least Paramount have the good sense to pause for breath for a few years before either continuing or canning the whole franchise. LA seem to be trying to crank out a fluffy toy in every cereal box for every child in the developed world (probably made from the sweat of every child in the developing world).

Interestingly, the last Star Trek Action game ("Elite Force II") was a direct plot facsimile of the previous one ("Voyager: Elite Force"), just with updated graphics and a Patrick Stewart voice-over. :thumbsup:

What we really need is a Dr Who RPG, with Daleks, Cybermen and Sontarans!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Fantastic idea. But it will only happen if the new series is shown, and is popular, in the US. Are there even plans to show it there?

I suppose I might watch the Star Wars series if I happen to own a TV in the future, but I won't go out of my way. I'm sure I know someone who'll buy the DVD box-set, probably the same person who had five seasons of Stargate and needed a cat-sitter two summers ago.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Fantastic idea. But it will only happen if the new series is shown, and is popular, in the US. Are there even plans to show it there?

I suppose I might watch the Star Wars series if I happen to own a TV in the future, but I won't go out of my way. I'm sure I know someone who'll buy the DVD box-set, probably the same person who had five seasons of Stargate and needed a cat-sitter two summers ago.

Harvey mentioned he was watching it on some obscure cable channel, I believe.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

They show it on CBC up here in Canada. I should try to catch it next week. I think it just started last week.

Servant of Eru: Se7en is a really cool David Fincher movie about a serial killer who kills based on the 7 deadly sins.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I am 17 years old and have been watching DR Who since I was two and I have to say I Love The Doctor!!!! I used to make up my own stories about his adventures when I was a kid and I even had one of those little chatter phones that I called K-9 :"> and I miss the regional airings, for countries like the U.S and would sacrifice myself to the Yuhezzen Vong to see just one Episode of the new stuff :D

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

They show it on CBC up here in Canada. I should try to catch it next week. I think it just started last week.

Actually the show has been on for about two months on CBC, Oerwinde. It's hard to notice anything on CBC without hockey... :)

And about the SW series, I'm very frightened that GL is going to subject us to an hour long sitcom of Jimmy Smitts raising little Leia...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.