Korriban, is there anything else there?

Not sure if i have done everything there but i went to sith academy, not much to do there just look about and meet that sith bloke the rotting flesh one and then ur forced to flee cos of what old women said.

Then the cave. did that did that freaky experiance didnt get much at the end and got some dark side effect twice for some reason.

So is that it, if so thats pathetic as its bearly half an hour to an hour playing time there and i see no purpose to being there.

Is there more palces to go or is that it, cos im very disapointed. Kotor 1 korriban was really cool with all the sith tombs to go and explore and all the sith trainees there as well to interact with.

In fact ive not really met any sith apart from the ones in cloaking fields yet none with lightsabers that were plentiful in kotor 1 (in the whole game i mean).

Since thats all i found there i went to dxun but if theres more let me know cos dxun seems very boring at the moment and might goto korriban if theres more to do there or some ppl to speak to there.

Korriban was supposed to be bigger. With you having to enter the tomb to save Lonna Vash and her droid or padawan. I'm not sure which is which in the files. Very disapointed but the Tomb is still cool none of the less. (also wish they kept Dustil Onasi there also...)

I loved KotOR2 but Korriban was a definate let down.

At the very least they could have let you reexplore the 4 temples as well.

Course I was also let down by Korriban in KotOR1.

Whole thing in both games was WAY WAY WAY to small over all. should have had alot more meat to its bones.

I think it was by design. Korriban has the potential to unlock soooo much about the Sith empire (both from antiquity and now). Hopefully, they will blow us away with what we see in Korriban in the next installment.

(I personally would love to go back to Korriban).

Would have been nice to explore somewhere else on korriban like another set of ruins or perhaps a fully operational base where u had to rescue a jedi master or something. I mean cant they use a different place on a planet other than the place they used in kotor 1 i mean a planet is huge in general lol. Shouldn't have been too hard.

Also a firm idea i would have thought been mint would be to have the final battle on korriban in an ancient tomb or perhaps a stronghold of the sith that is fully functional and is the head base of the sith (perhaps).

Personally Obsidion should never had accepted to made a whole game as complex as a game based on Kotor witihin a year, 2.5 years minimum is what is required unless you have a very large development team and are well established.

They shouldn't make more games like this if they are given such strict time limits as it spoils the game for us that buy it. Or in my case get it given as present on their birthday. Just because i didn't buy it personally my brother did and he payed alot

Would have been nice to explore somewhere else on korriban like another set of ruins or perhaps a fully operational base where u had to rescue a jedi master or something.  I mean cant they use a different place on a planet other than the place they used in kotor 1 i mean a planet is huge in general lol.  Shouldn't have been too hard.

Also a firm idea i would have thought been mint would be to have the final battle on korriban in an ancient tomb or perhaps a stronghold of the sith that is fully functional and is the head base of the sith (perhaps).

Personally Obsidion should never had accepted to made a whole game as complex as a game based on Kotor witihin a year, 2.5 years minimum is what is required unless you have a very large development team and are well established.

They shouldn't make more games like this if they are given such strict time limits as it spoils the game for us that buy it.  Or in my case get it given as present on their birthday.  Just because i didn't buy it personally my brother did and he payed alot

But in general the longer the game takes to develope the less bugs i think are to be expected as they have time to go through the code more thoroughly and also get to impliment the most content they can.

Take top games for instance like halflife and halflife 2, doom 3, homeworld, Kotor 1, X btf and similar games and many more.

Im not 100% sure of the development times for the above but i think they took a long time to make and are very good games.

But in general the longer the game takes to develope the less bugs i think are to be expected as they have time to go through the code more thoroughly and also get to impliment the most content they can.

Take top games for instance like halflife and halflife 2, doom 3, homeworld, Kotor 1, X btf and similar games and many more.

Im not 100% sure of the development times for the above but i think they took a long time to make and are very good games.

A very good point. Half-life 2 began development in 1997-98, as soon as Half-life was released. Even without the source code theft, it would have been at least six years in development. As it is, it spent 7-8 years in development, and look at the enthusiasm with which it was embraced. It was probably the most anticipated game of all time. Based on this example alone, I would say that a franchise such as KotOR could stand the test of time, and KotOR III would still be well received even if it spent such a time in development.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

A very good point. Half-life 2 began development in 1997-98, as soon as Half-life was released. Even without the source code theft, it would have been at least six years in development. As it is, it spent 7-8 years in development, and look at the enthusiasm with which it was embraced. It was probably the most anticipated game of all time. Based on this example alone, I would say that a franchise such as KotOR could stand the test of time, and KotOR III would still be well received even if it spent such a time in development.

I agree with you guys.Korriban is a little let down from both games

But my biggest disappointments from these games are:

a)NO TARIS!

b)NO MANNAN!

c)Onderon cannot be vvisited more than once!!!!

d)My favourite council member is dead!!!(Lonna Vash,she had a really good face and voice!!!)

e)It is solo mode on Malachor!

HEY GUYS JOIN MY SITE(I REALLY NEED MORE MEMBERS!!!)Here is the link!

http://lonnavash.proboards19.com

Come And Join My New Site! Click The Pic To Enter!

swrotsdfin25bm.png

I think i proberly have been complete by the original deadline of spring but Lucasarts moved that timetable forward to December so that there was infact only 90% of the game there. Blame Microsoft who i belive put pressure on Lucasarts for a christmas title.

e)It is solo mode on Malachor!

Yeah kinda sucked that you must go thru all those storm beasts, dark jedi, sith assasins all alone.

BTW Off topic but did anyone else find the moment

'assasins kneel before you then you got to slaughter the whole academy then meet Sion who's whining about Kreia choosing you'

weird??