• Calo Nord
    • Saul Carath
    • Evil Bastila
    • Darth Kriea
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

No Master Uthar or Yuthura Ban options?

Triple cross anyone? Quadruple cross?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Saul,I just love his accent :"> 

And he torture's people in their underware :p  :thumbsup:

Yes, he does seem to enjoy seeing Revan, Carth and Batila in their undies. And it's not like it's some sith rule to torture ppl in their underware; since when Malak tortures Bastila she is fully clothed.

I think this says something about Saul, especially since he focuses on Revan. Not only does he set out to make Revan suffer by making Revan watch his/her love interest suffer, but afterwards Revan gets tortured the most, as stated by both Bastila ans Carth. :ph34r:

Now, either Saul is one of those types who has been waiting to get even with his old boss because of some old grudge, or he has a thing for Revan. :blink:

Or, then again, since the developers went to all the trouble of giving the different NPCs and alternate Revans unique undergarments; they figured they might as well get seen somewhere in the game besides the beggining. :p

I thought Kreia was the deepest of the villains in either KOTOR game. I'm a big Darth Vader fan, so I was tempted towards picking Vader Junior (aka Darth Malak), but his shallowness as a character prevented me from doing so.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I voted for Malak because he's such a classic space-opera villain. He added a sense of _fun_ as an over the top bad guy. (His evil laugh reminded me of the H.A.R.M. agents in NOLF2 trying to come up with a villainous laugh. ;-))

However, I do think Kreia was a better villain. She's subtle, manipulative, and _personal_. You get to know much more about her over the course of the game.

Darth Kreia, for complexity and uniqueness.

Evil Bastila and Malak come in at a close second--Bastila because I could really feel in my heart that she had just been slowly broken and reconditioned and it wasn't entirely her that was fighting me, harming me. Malak because I cared about him more than your typical villain... after all, he was once my apprentice, and I sensed there was some good in him. Maybe if things had been different... but we'll never know, of course.

Darth Bandon would probably be third. He piqued my interest a mite.

Oh, and I didn't hate anyone in either KOTOR half so much as Calo Nord. The only thing I loved about him was killing him and getting his equipment.

Yeah I knew everyone's gonna vote for Kreia so I'll just say what I always do - I hated Kreia because when they put Kreia into the game it's all like suddenly you can't be manipulative since that role's reserved to Kreia, can't be smart cuz if you would be then you couldn't be manipulated by Kreia. It's probably cuz of Kreia that the Exile was made to a dumbass and I hate playing a dumbass :) (oh just look at those dialog options :( ).

NEways Master Uthar doesn't deserve to be in the poll cuz he couldn't resist my Force Kill :p

IMO Nihilus had the best concept but Malak had an evil laugh and what's a main badguy without an evil laugh :D

Calo Nord was also cool 'One.' 'Two.' 'Smart.' <- love it everytime I play it :thumbsup:

Bandon's only good for pushing Sith Troopers to show his 'power' which he doesn't acctually have (hey wait a minute - he didn't resist my Force Kill too - sth's not right :) ).

And you acctually can make cool things out of his armor if you know how to create new items :p

Sion would be the best IMO but then he started whining and I've lost all respect to him.

EDIT: And here another moment where someone must look dumb to make Kreia look powerful.

Evil Bastila was awesome when you get to beat the hell out of everyone with her on the Star Forge (in black robes kinda reminded me of Neo and Trinity :p) and I just loved the moment where you turn against your fellow jedi at the temple summit plus 'I'll be utterly yours master' and stuff -> everytime playing it feels like the first time - this never gets old :cool:

Yeah I knew everyone's gonna vote for Kreia so I'll just say what I always do - I hated Kreia because when they put Kreia into the game it's all like suddenly you can't be manipulative since that role's reserved to Kreia, can't be smart cuz if you would be then you couldn't be manipulated by Kreia. It's probably cuz of Kreia that the Exile was made to a dumbass and I hate playing a dumbass  :(  (oh just look at those dialog options :p ).

NEways Master Uthar doesn't deserve to be in the poll cuz he couldn't resist my Force Kill :p

IMO Nihilus had the best concept but Malak had an evil laugh and what's a main badguy without an evil laugh :D

Calo Nord was also cool 'One.' 'Two.' 'Smart.' <- love it everytime I play it  :thumbsup:

Bandon's only good for pushing Sith Troopers to show his 'power' which he doesn't acctually have (hey wait a minute - he didn't resist my Force Kill too - sth's not right :) ).

And you acctually can make cool things out of his armor if you know how to create new items :p

Sion would be the best IMO but then he started whining and I've lost all respect to him.

EDIT: And here another moment where someone must look dumb to make Kreia look powerful.

Evil Bastila was awesome when you get to beat the hell out of everyone with her on the Star Forge (in black robes kinda reminded me of Neo and Trinity :)) and I just loved the moment where you turn against your fellow jedi at the temple summit plus 'I'll be utterly yours master' and stuff -> everytime playing it feels like the first time - this never gets old  :cool:

I must say you present a persuassive argument. At least Calo was the biggest of the minor cast of villians ... he got to come back for a rematch. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT