Quote from the Patch Readme.

Well she does mention that she was confident of escaping from the cell in her datapad entry! Maybe that is why, she had a spare one in her left sock.

I don't understand any of it myself! I think Lucas Arts made the patch by looking at the readme!

i was wondering about this to, anyone start a new game yet and get to this point yet? i went through on an pre patch save file and she was still and only got a LS part from her like always but i herd the patch dousn't work on alrdy saved files

I'm thinking that it's talking about Revan's corpse but I'm not sure. 'Cause I was reading prima official guide to kotor 2 xbox it said that when you kill revan you get a lightsaber off is corpse. I don't know if this is true cause I played xbox and when I killed revan I didn't get anything or maybe I just didn't notice. :thumbsup:

i was wondering about this to, anyone start a new game yet and get to this point yet? i went through on an pre patch save file and she was still      and only got a LS part from her like always but i herd the patch dousn't work on alrdy saved files

? I (without ptch) always get a lightsaber from Vash anyway (like everybody probably does). It's not on her body but after you looted her datapad a popup with lightsaber received appears...

I'm thinking that it's talking about Revan's corpse but I'm not sure. 'Cause I was reading prima official guide to kotor 2 xbox it said that when you kill revan you get a lightsaber off is corpse. I don't know if this is true cause I played xbox and when I killed revan I didn't get anything or maybe I just didn't notice. :(

You won't get the part from his dead body. If you beat him another pop-up saying "Lightsaber received" (After Kreia Convo) appears (unless you haven't build you're own lightsaber yet

I'm thinking that it's talking about Revan's corpse but I'm not sure. 'Cause I was reading prima official guide to kotor 2 xbox it said that when you kill revan you get a lightsaber off is corpse. I don't know if this is true cause I played xbox and when I killed revan I didn't get anything or maybe I just didn't notice. :(

I'm pretty sure it doesn't show a picture of it,it's given after you defeat him in the same way that you are given the programming spikes from T3,in this little list thingy. :ph34r:

Bah, that patch is obviously useless.

I always got a lightsaber both after looting Vash's remains for her datapad, and after defeating the Revan apparition. :thumbsup:

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari