Bao-Dur, what's it gonna take ?

I got plenty of influence with Bao-Dur, in fact I downloaded a guide to do just that, and he still hasn't given me the opportunity to turn him into a jedi, I managed to do it on my first LS playthrough, but I don't remember how I did it.

Does anyone know how or when Bao-Dur offers you the opportunity to train him, I trained everyone else, and I'd like to get this out of the way before I level him some more.

Please let me know.

It really is just a matter of gaining influence with Bao-Dur. I think I had to gain influence with him 4 times before I could train him.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ways to gain infulence

#1) On telos say it wasn't his fault when you are talking him after talking to atris

#2) On Dantooine find the hydro spanner on the robot and show compasssion to the trader that owns it outside Khoonda with Bao-dur there

#3) When your doing the find the mosture sensor in the jedi cave have bao-dur with you and he will find theres something in it and say hes great :D. When your giving it back to the guy hit him up for more money with Bao-dur there and say he did a really good job after you get the money

#4) Nar Shadda Make the 3rd set of thugs commit suicide and for some really really odd reason Bao-Dur gains influence

#2) On Dantooine find the hydro spanner on the robot and show compasssion to the trader that owns it outside Khoonda with Bao-dur there

#4) Nar Shadda Make the 3rd set of thugs commit suicide and for some really really odd reason Bao-Dur gains influence

If you get those, make sure Atton's not in your party, because you can also gain influence with him that way (or perhaps I should say you can gain influence with him instead.)

There's also on Dxun, you can gain influence by saving that Mandalorian stranded on a cliff... and on Onderon when you talk to that Republic guy in the cantina and give him a starport visa.

I did the Telos thing, the moisture sensor, as well as the other two I mentioned and tah-dah! Bao's a Jedi. (I'm pretty sure that's all I needed anyway)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I Wonder what Bao DS/LS endplay would be if it was'nt cut. Since he's no object for love interest and HK pretty much 'finishes' G0T0 all by himself. Can't hear him saying "i'm back fat one!" 'Stand-in case HK was'nt reassembled or something?

Go sith lord and he'll align himself gr8. Or try the mindprobe/influence mod if u wanna try messing with em all MindProbe

I just replaying the game to see if I can get every char jedi accept the droids :D

I did it after my second planet Nar Shadda and Hand Maiden Atton and Bao-Dur and by far the most annoying as I have to out of my way to make them happy :rolleyes:

I had to to reload my save from Dantooine because I had missed a few chances with Atton for Influence but I got him ao-dur and Handmaiden on my same planet :D

Now if I can only find lightsabers for them :lol:

The only one you need to bring along for influence is Bao, the others can be turned through dialogue only, a few locations on Nar Shadaa, and a few levels for the handmaiden.

Goto's not that bad to have around, I'm thinking of using him more, he's gotta be on par with T3 in a fight, I'll just give him a pair of highly juiced up pistols and the warfare upgrade, Goto, afterall is the only droid that can use stealth technology.

I think the people at Obsidian should've made Goto a completely different type of droid, having a whole other expert droid is redundant since you already have T3 which you can heal with the force.

Goto's not that bad to have around, I'm thinking of using him more, he's gotta be on par with T3 in a fight, I'll just give him a pair of highly juiced up pistols and the warfare upgrade, Goto, afterall is the only droid that can use stealth technology.

And his Droid scrambling thing is pretty cool. :)

evil_twin.jpg

You can gain an influence with Bao-dur by killing the stranded Czerka employee in the Telos underground base. You also gain a darkside point and a lectire by Mom.

Again, though, that influence could go to Atton if he's in your party.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------