Kill luxa?

I finally got my wife to play KOTOR2, and at first she was thinking that either Luxa or the Twi'lek dancer girl who you can save from indentured servitude would join the party.

That would be kinda cool, actually, imho... More non-human hotties! :lol:

post-10958-1113591218_thumb.jpg

evil_twin.jpg

anyone found a way to not get into a fight with luxa after killing slusk?

No, she's really a very ambitious and selfish person. She's not that interesting a character anyway.

Besides, why would you want to spare her? (1) She lied to you about the Ebon Hawk, and (2) she used you to kill her boss, risking your life and the lives of your companions.

anyone found a way to not get into a fight with luxa after killing slusk?

No, she's really a very ambitious and selfish person. She's not that interesting a character anyway.

Besides, why would you want to spare her? (1) She lied to you about the Ebon Hawk, and (2) she used you to kill her boss, risking your life and the lives of your companions.

As a DS male, those character traits are highly valued, she's manipulative and dangerous, just the way i try to play -Edit- my own -/edit- char :)

• 5 months later...
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like one of the female heads from KOTOR 1?

No you're not the only one. First time I played K1 I took a female with the same head/haircut...but not same haircolour thought...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...