You know what day it is.

B5C

got mine two weeks ago. i try to keep it low, since i don't like giving the government an interest free loan. however, when you itemize, there's no hope of keeping it really low. particularly when you have a munchkin.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

We had a lovely lady at work who used to do my taxes for about 20bux each year. I've had basically the same return for the last five years. It's enough to go on a good binge and get those credit card bastards off your back for a while.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Doing one's taxes in Sweden consist of entering two different codes on an internet homepage, and you're done! :p

I did mine the same day it arrived in the mail. It took less than 3 minutes. Also, I'll be getting 750$ back any day now. Sweet!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'll be getting 750$ back any day now

How come you even get some money back? :p

I usually work very hard during a few months per year (all games I need to review seem to come at the same time) so I earn a lot of money in a short period of time. Then during the next few months I don't work as much and consequently don't earn as much. The tax level I reached during those intense months stays for the entire year though, so I pay a lot of tax even when I'm not earning as much. That's why I get money back.

And it's MUCH better to get money back then to have to pay extra tax! I prefer it this way.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!