I think this is a bug nobody mentioned

On Dxun when you send the three people from your group to take out the Sith, you are given detonator packs to destroy the sensor thingy. Well, thos detonator packs apparently just take up space in your inventory cause I can't figure out how to use them on the sensor.

It's kinda gay, since Atton<---my skills dude for this mission, has no ability in repair so he can't disable it.

I think you need some demolitions skill to use those packs. If all else fails, restart and bring Bao-Dur with you. He knows the corporate override code for the Perimeter Sensor and then you can just send some party member with Stealth up to it and turn it off.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."