Congratulations to LucasArts and Obsidian!

I would just like to give a warm congratulations to both LucasArts and Obsidian for all the anguish which I have endured while trying to play Knights of the Old Republic II. Not only have I not been able to complete the game becuase of bugs, but I have not been able to complete it 11 times. Yes, thats right, I have restarted 11 times, only to find that different bugs at different times have hindered the story line progression. I waited and waited for the patch to be released so that I might complete the game. However, with the new release I have found an entirely new slew of problems. I just uninstalled the game. I will looking for the reciept for it, and I am planning on returning it for a refund. I am a very big Star Wars fan, in fact I own most of the Star Wars games available. However, with the release of this game I can say, without a doubt, that I will NEVER buy another LucasArts or Obsidian game. It is a shame too, because I immensly enjoyed playing Neverwinter Nights, and it looks like developers of Neverwinter Nights 2 will find themselves one customer short. Once again congratulations to LucasArts on losing one of its most loyal customers.

I would just like to give a warm congratulations to both LucasArts and Obsidian for all the anguish which I have endured while trying to play Knights of the Old Republic II. Not only have I not been able to complete the game becuase of bugs, but I have not been able to complete it 11 times. Yes, thats right, I have restarted 11 times, only to find that different bugs at different times have hindered the story line progression. I waited and waited for the patch to be released so that I might complete the game. However, with the new release I have found an entirely new slew of problems. I just uninstalled the game. I will looking for the reciept for it, and I am planning on returning it for a refund. I am a very big Star Wars fan, in fact I own most of the Star Wars games available. However, with the release of this game I can say, without a doubt, that I will NEVER buy another LucasArts or Obsidian game. It is a shame too, because I immensly enjoyed playing Neverwinter Nights, and it looks like developers of Neverwinter Nights 2 will find themselves one customer short. Once again congratulations to LucasArts on loosing one of its most loyal customers.

Welcome to the club pal. :blink: I guess I was a little bit luckier than you. I could actually finish the game ONCE. Mind you that I tried to play about 15 times, but only got to the end once (the first). :thumbsup:

I have no respect for any whiner who makes a topic just to complain.

And on top of that, making the title 'look good' .. You suck dude, and all I have to say:

crybaby9mt.gif

Enjoy

I'm just glad you got rid of the sig with the "Jugheaded Jedi"

:looks up:: d'oh

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I had a game ending bug once, on my second play thru....besides that I've finished it 5 times...and I'm on my 6th....

It's a matter of chance, and the force wasn't with you, it was busy being enslaved by me!

Anyways, congrats to Darthmaulvaderc4, you should go to my thread about Sith Lords...you would be Drama Queen of the Sith!

Wow. What a painful waste of a registration.

Too bad you had whatever technical problems you had, but you won't get any sympathy for registering just to make a thread complaining about it in the General Discussion forum.

Please move on.

Bounce and Yst you guys are officially ****ing morons. I guess people shouldn't post on here unless they get permission from you about the content of their post.

I dont think he came here looking for a hug. He came here to do what everyone else who's here came to do - voice his opinion about something.

One thing is to voice your opinion and another to create a new topic in wich you bitch and winne ;) . There have already been too many topics of this kind :)

Bounce and Yst you guys are officially ****ing morons

Could you please refrain from using this sort of language :(

Bounce and Yst you guys are officially ****ing morons. I guess people shouldn't post on here unless they get permission from you about the content of their post

There's really no call for this kind of language. There are kids reading these posts, you know? :)

But there's also no need to rant on the guy just because he is complaining. If you had spent your money buying a game that you coudn't play even once you would complain too. So, let him vent. If you don't like the topic, don't post and it will eventually go away and be forgotten.

I dont think he came here looking for a hug. He came here to do what everyone else who's here came to do - voice his opinion about something.

Exactly. And it is his right to do so, after all he paid for the game, just like us.

:p