Thank you so much!!!

Well, I had hit the point of despair, thinking that no patch would come and that LA and Obs had abandoned the community, but fortunately, not so. Even though it irked me that it took so long, everything is better now that that is done. I want to thank you a thousand times over for finishing the patch and releasing it, and it has restored my hope in LA and Obs. THANKS TONS!!!!

(everyone, don't mind leaving a "thank-you note" here for them. Let them know it was definitely worth their while :D )

Well, I had hit the point of despair, thinking that no patch would come and that LA and Obs had abandoned the community, but fortunately, not so.  Even though it irked me that it took so long, everything is better now that that is done.  I want to thank you a thousand times over for finishing the patch and releasing it, and it has restored my hope in LA and Obs.  THANKS TONS!!!!

(everyone, don't mind leaving a "thank-you note" here for them.  Let them know it was definitely worth their while  :D )

It was definitely worth their while.... for the folks who get the game from this day forward or who have waited for the patch while not playing the game.

Sadly I loaded up the patch, didn't crash once (patch worked nicely) when I played through Peragus and then i just stopped because the game's ending still makes me not want to play.

I'll be happy when that content mod done by the modding community is out.

Guest MacleodCorp

Intresting:

Master Vash’s corpse will now yield a lightsaber if you have a lightsaber when you kill him on Korriban (dark side) <----When I played the game, Master Vash never show up on Korriban!

Is that a mistake in reporting what has been fixed? Either way... Thank You Developers.

For those who have noticed, yes I did post a similar post in one other thread. Sorry if it seems too repetitive!