Mira the Jedi

I went to Nar Shadda first so I can get Mira, I got influence with her on Dxun

(Dhur Brothers) than asked her where she was raised...On Onderon(elimination of

three main oficers) got influence on more time and got the first part about her and

Hanhar...Went to Nar Shadda again asked her why she was more confortable here

than on the EH, one more influence last part of the story with Hanhar. Now

everyone says that to turn her into a Jedi u have to be in front of the cantina, on

NS, and voila but I guess I don't have inof INFLUENCE. Is there another place

where I can get inf or...

P.S: I did check the inf guide

Ask her if you can show her about the force. If you get [success] and she says "yeah, you can show me sometime, just don't be a tourist" or whatever she says, then you go to the bright red door (which leads to the entertainment sector, I think), then a dialogue will start where you turn her.

You have to ask her aboard the Ebon Hawk (you HAVE to ask her there) that she seems uneasy or something (first option) she'll talk about being always on the ship. You should eventually get to the point where you talk about what Kreia showed you. THEN you get to that point. And it should happen automatically.

I think you can do it by just going through all of the dialog options with her, gaining influence at various points depending on what you say. Then, as someone already noted, talk to her on the Ebon Hawk about her feeling restless, etc., and you get a dialog option like "maybe someday you will let me show you about the force." She says something like, "maybe so, but don't embarrass me." Then take her to the railing near Geeda and have her listen to the force.

Do you have Mira in your party at the time you walk around the big square hole in the ground? Just checking...because it doesn't work if you don't. You never know with some people. :-

Oh, and if you're not sure about where to stand, when you get to the main square of Nar Shaddaa, just start walking around the center railing, going counter-clock wise(for ease), and the dialogue should begin automatically once you're in the area where Kreia showed you Nar Shaddaa through the Force.

And like others have said before, you have to talk to her, extensively, while you both are aboard the Ebon Hawk.

However, my biggest quirk with all of this happened after I trained her. Once she became a Jedi I still had the dialogue options to "show her what Kreia showed me". I was hoping it would work again and she would keep building up those Force Points. But of course, it only happened once. It never fails that when I think something's going to happen, the exact opposite happens. :)

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

uhm, I have to say that I got all the influence i needed to turn her into a jedi by talking with her in the ebon hawk, i used any speech I could have with her and giving kind answers just after getting her on my crew and then I told her about showing what krea taught me, then all I had to do was going to the place i saw that cutscene and automatically another cutscene poped up, no need to say something there near the cantina.

I never had any problem turning Mira into a Jedi. I always managed to do it before leaving Nar Shaddaa. Every bit of influence my character gained with her came through conversations with her.

You have to get Mira to open up to your character, to tell about living on Nar Shaddaa, about Hanharr, but the real trigger seems to be when you ask her why she doesn't kill her targets. You should get an awareness dialog option there that will cause her to get angry and blow off your PC.

When you talk to her again, apologize and ask her about anything that she wouldn't talk about before. All of it.

Take her back to the Ebon Hawk and tell her she seems restless and ask her about Nar Shaddaa until you get the option to show her the spot where Kreia showed your PC the force.

Take her off of the Ebon Hawk and go to the spot near the railing in front of the entrance to the pazaak den and cantina. The scene should trigger automatically.

I'm on my fifth playthrough, third with mira in my party, and I still haven't figured out all of the situations where you can gain influence with Mira. She's pretty stubborn (and pretty hot). I'm really going to enjoy it once I finally convert her.

Myeah...she's a Sentinel. Never did like that class too much.

I don't think it strikes a good enough balance between Consular and Guardian like it should. It's too restrictive and weak in my opinion. But then again, that's just it ... my opinion.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I'm on my fifth playthrough, third with mira in my party, and I still haven't figured out all of the situations where you can gain influence with Mira. She's pretty stubborn (and pretty hot). I'm really going to enjoy it once I finally convert her.

You can get some influence with her if you have her in your party when you cure the ill refugee just inside the entrance to the refugee sector. It's not really necessary though, as you can gain more than enough influence with Mira solely through conversation - assuming your char's INT, WIS or Awareness is high enough.

During the first conversation with her ask her about growing up on Nar Shaddaa and about Hanharr. You'll get influence failures if you haven't already gotten a little influence with her. Then ask her,"Why don't you kill your targets?" You'll get a dialog option with either a WIS, INT or Awareness tag in front of it - it should be similar to this line:

"Because all life is connected, and Malachor proved it - you know what the loss of family means, even to your targets."

When your character says that line, Mira will become angry and blow off your character. Not to worry. Everything is fine.

Talk to her again and apologize. Follow this conversation as far as it goes.

Talk to her again, asking her about growing up on Nar Shaddaa, Hanharr and why she doesn't kill her targets. Again, follow out all of the dialog threads.

Take her back to the Ebon Hawk and talk to her while on board. Tell her she seems "restless" and follow out the dialog branches till you can tell her that you can take her to the spot on Nar Shaddaa where Kreia showed your PC the Force, which is near the railing in front of the entrance to the pazaak den and cantina.

Drag her back to that spot and a cut scene will trigger automatically. The dialog choices for your character during this scene are pretty obvious. When it ends you can start leveling her up as a Jedi.

You don't have to leave Nar Shaddaa to turn her into a Jedi and the conversations with her can be done back to back, without anything else happening in between them.

I never needed any special situations to gain influence with Mira like I did with the others. She was always, at least for me, th easiest to train. All I ever did was talk to her very nicely. :D But checking the forums, I found out that many people state that you need a minimum level of awareness. Since I always have high awareness to begin with, I never noticed it. :thumbsup: