Easter Eggs?

I had heard that if you play the game all the way through on both light and dark side, and start a new game, there will be certain joke dialogue options that will be available. I have already played through as a Male Sith Lord and a Female Weaponmaster. Now I am in my third time around, and have not encountered any of these hidden dialogues. Is there something I'm missing here?

Honestly, I started my 3rd game on my bf's Xbox, and the only thing that was different that I noticed was the Atton intro scene (the "Are you an angel" dialogue, which only occurs if the Exile is female). I played about half the game and I didn't notice anything else. At that point, I got kicked off the Xbox (can't imagine why) and got the PC version instead, so I never did find out what else was supposed to be hidden in there.

I think there's something involving the Handmaiden too... but again, as I played a female Exile, I guess I wouldn't have gotten that stuff.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Is there something I'm missing here?

If you are ... them I'm missing it too. ;)

Then again, I'm missing quite a few things. *Now where did I put those screws?* :)

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I heard that "angel" joke in one of my playthroughs (probably the second one, yah), but I've not heard it in any subsequent playthroughs. :lol:

As far as other Easter Eggs go, I would classify additional, other dialogue which mirrors lines from the official movies as "Easter Eggs." They certainly make me laugh when I come across them!

evil_twin.jpg

I heard that "angel" joke in one of my playthroughs (probably the second one, yah), but I've not heard it in any subsequent playthroughs.  :lol:

Try the third. :-

And that is correct, you only get it on your third playthrough, and after that the game dialog reverts back what it originally was.

I don't know if you ever get the Easter Eggs again (i.e. if you play an additional 2 games after that), because quite frankly, I never got that far. I do have a life... kinda. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Is the "angel line" the only different line?

Someone mentioned that if your character is female you will get some jokes from atton

during 3rd game.

If you character is male you will get some Echani verse from handmaiden during 3rd game.

I'm not sure if it's true.

But different cheat sites mention it too

"Alternate dialogue

Successfully complete the game two times, once with a Light side ending and again with a Dark side ending. Start the game a third time to have new dialogue choices appear during the game."

http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/starwarskotor2.html

But I haven't so much time to play it 4 times.

It would be nice if someone who found it could just post the lines.

I have not yet played the third time through--hopefully will get a chance soon. I have heard about the cut content and heard clips of the "Are you an Angel" line. I got the impression that most of the bonus material for a female Exile anyway on the third time ocurrs early on Peragus, is that accurate? (don't want to skip past something).

Just wanted to clarify something, you only have to beat the game Light Side and Dark Side, not male and female to get the bonus material right?

Thanks

Royal

On Nar Shadaa, I got a conversation between Visas and the Handmaiden I've never seen before, and later when Mira came aboard, she had a discussion with the Handmaiden that was new to me.

I'm not sure if this is an easter-egg, it is my third playthrough and I did complete the game LS and DS before, or if it's new content, which I doubt, or maybe it's just something I forgot about.

For those who wonder when this happened, it was around the time I had to go after Visquis.

later when Mira came aboard, she had a discussion with the Handmaiden that was new to me.

Was it Handmaiden asking Mira what she knew about men? And Mira saying something about stunning him and starving him etc.? Cause if it is, it's not an Easter Egg, that's part of the regular game.

I've gotten the same dialog every time (only as I play female Exile, I'm the one who asks her about it).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I think some lines from handmaiden are something like:

"... shields ... You are the MAIN focus of my life (except for my melee weapons and armor). I love you so."

I don't have the complete lines.

I don't know if there are more bonus lines from handmaiden.

I've never seen the Star Wars movies until this week. I watched the Oringal Trilogy first, and 1/2 of the Phantom Menace today. I started laughing so hard when Anakin said, "Are you angel?" I remembered the gag line:

"Are you angel? Sorry, that was the worst line I've ever used. Hope some kid somewhere doesn't start using it."

I just got that. I was laughing even after i rewound a lot. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read