KOTOR couples

Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?

• Bastila Shan & Atton Rand
    • Carth Onasi & Mission Vao
    • Handmaiden & Visas Marr
    • Canderous Ordo & Disciple
    • Malak & Atris
    • Gluupor & Trask Ulgo
    • Sion & Motta the Hutt
    • Yuthura Ban & Luxa
    • Mira & Bao-Dur
    • T3-M4 & Bao-Dur's remote

Motta&Sion :lol:

Can our resident SW fan(atic) tell us

How do hutts mate? :rolleyes:

think "tongue"

That's almost as disturbing as the truth... :thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The very same. Have you seen Enemy at the Gates? Apparently we all have english accents...

Everyone has in english speaking films :blink:

Please next Kotor developer:

Bastila,Visas,Mira,Luxa,Vash,Atris,Yuthura,Mission(older version) Juhani and Revan

All love interests :blink:

The very same. Have you seen Enemy at the Gates? Apparently we all have english accents...

Everyone has in english speaking films :ermm:

Please next Kotor developer:

Bastila,Visas,Mira,Luxa,Vash,Atris,Yuthura,Mission(older version) Juhani and Revan

All love interests :blink:

Don't you mean US accents? I have noticed that all the Europeans -- that I have met -- that have excellent English all seem to have US accents. I think it's because all their broadcast media has US subtitles and/or US dubbing with their language.

The only time I seem to have had Atris tell me she loves me is when I was a female! Kreia says that she loves me (gender notwithstanding) -- that's Atris, but come to think of it Kreia says that of herself, too.

No poll involving her. Very sexist poll. (I mean we've got the sex life of Hutts, for goodness sake. I'd rather have a relationship with Kreia.)

New Couples Poll:

Exlie and Hutt

Exile and Kreia

My answer .... MU. :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The former WW2 Stalingrad? :)

The very same. Have you seen Enemy at the Gates? Apparently we all have english accents... :ermm:

The alternative would be phoney Russian accents, although that at least might be worth a laugh.

Just give Sean Connery a wig and some phonetic cue cards and Ivan's your uncle ... :blink:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just as the Inuit -- tribe of native Americans (eskimos) -- have dozens of words for snow, so too our rich and varied language has borrowed terms from all the other global cultures ... which has proved bountiful for the western cultures. So much so that (in the UK, for example) WASP men of unbelievable power (like high court judges and politicians) are free to counter-balance their psyche with ritual humiliation at the hands of a caring stranger ...

This is an urban legend. No Inuit dialect has notably more words for snow than English has and, quite arguably, all dialects have fewer.

Really? I've never heard that before...I don't know either way, but I've heard a lot of people say they had as many as 50 words for it. Any one here know Inuit?

Indeed. I bothered to take a course on Inuktitut (Inuit is the name of the people rather than the language).

The Wikipedia article on Inuktitut remarks on this myth[/url].

Just as the Inuit -- tribe of native Americans (eskimos) -- have dozens of words for snow, so too our rich and varied language has borrowed terms from all the other global cultures ... which has proved bountiful for the western cultures. So much so that (in the UK, for example) WASP men of unbelievable power (like high court judges and politicians) are free to counter-balance their psyche with ritual humiliation at the hands of a caring stranger ...

This is an urban legend. No Inuit dialect has notably more words for snow than English has and, quite arguably, all dialects have fewer.

Really? I've never heard that before...I don't know either way, but I've heard a lot of people say they had as many as 50 words for it. Any one here know Inuit?

Indeed. I bothered to take a course on Inuktitut (Inuit is the name of the people rather than the language).

Every day you learn something new...thanks Yst. :blink:

[snip]

Indeed.  I bothered to take a course on Inuktitut (Inuit is the name of the people rather than the language).

Thanks for the link.

Still, if we expand our definition of "word" to encompass the root and the morphenes, then we would get loads of "words" for snow.

E.g.:

For all affixes (where an affix = a morphene to qualify snow)
"aput" + affixes
Next affix

would give us all our "words". And only the Inuit would know that we were totally wrong! (Which is okay because I very rarely venture into the Artic Circle.) :blink:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Judging by the poll, most people either want to see Visas & Handmaiden engage in forbidden love, or wants to see some T3-M4 & Remote in some robo-romance.

...and only 3 people appear to think Carth is a pedophile.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:thumbsup:  WOW Carth and Mission got another vote :-"

That's it, I have to stop mentioning them... it seems every time I do, they get another vote.

You people are SICK! Sick, I say!! :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital