KOTOR couples

Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?

• Bastila Shan & Atton Rand
    • Carth Onasi & Mission Vao
    • Handmaiden & Visas Marr
    • Canderous Ordo & Disciple
    • Malak & Atris
    • Gluupor & Trask Ulgo
    • Sion & Motta the Hutt
    • Yuthura Ban & Luxa
    • Mira & Bao-Dur
    • T3-M4 & Bao-Dur's remote

It was not meant to be offensive... I was trying to role-play the Hutt inside... (I'm surprised it fits in there :ph34r: ).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The real issue is a lack of different models for characters: they are all the same height, weight and dimensions. What we need is a random physical attribute generator .... :cool:

Hopefully the procedurally generated content in games like Will Wrights upcoming game Spore, will allow CRPG developers (and anyone else making a 3D game with lot of people in it), to give character models in their games more variety; and allow them to spend more time on major NPCs without having to reuse the civilian_03 model and textures just to finish the game on time.

Who wants to see a beautiful Miraluka and a female Echani warrior make out?  :devil:  :wub:

Meh. I could do without. But then again, I realise I'm in the minority, here... :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Who wants to see a beautiful Miraluka and a female Echani warrior make out?  :devil:  :wub:

Meh. I could do without. But then again, I realise I'm in the minority, here... :p

What I find continually amusing is that men (read: boys) think that lesbians would be interested in them. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(w00t)
a sexist remark

How can they be sexist if they are asexual :devil: ?

You are joking, right?

I had assumed he was... but then again, that's mostly because I'm always sarcastic and/or exaggerating, so I always figure everyone else is. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I didn't mean to come off as sexist. Anybody can do a search around the forums for my views on that topic, but I'm getting off that topic... I sense bad things in the Future for this thread...

:devil:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

:devil:

Discrimination based on gender, especially discrimination against women.

No Hutt females.

They consider themselves superior to all humans :p

Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.

They have only one gender :p

All humans are inferior :wub:"

The real issue is a lack of different models for characters: they are all the same height, weight and dimensions. What we need is a random physical attribute generator .... :cool:

Hopefully the procedurally generated content in games like Will Wrights upcoming game Spore, will allow CRPG developers (and anyone else making a 3D game with lot of people in it), to give character models in their games more variety; and allow them to spend more time on major NPCs without having to reuse the civilian_03 model and textures just to finish the game on time.

One of my colleagues was trying to create everyone at work as a NWN character for an in-office joke, and he gave up on this one of the ladies, because he just couldn't get her figure just right without seeming cruel...Its so silly when a huge game like KOTOR or Bioware is filled with skinny little waifs...I'm all for more realism. Weighing 90lbs soaking wet is not necessary for being attractive.

What I find continually amusing is that men (read: boys) think that lesbians would be interested in them.  :D

Do they actually think so? I always thought it was because of some weird voyeur fantasy or something... you mean some guys think they might actually get lesbians interested in them? :devil:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

What I find continually amusing is that men (read: boys) think that lesbians would be interested in them.  :D

Do they actually think so? I always thought it was because of some weird voyeur fantasy or something... you mean some guys think they might actually get lesbians interested in them? :devil:

Voyeurism and intimidation-avoidance (y'know, size matters to some ...) :wub:"

They're interested in joining in.

You really are over-estimating the weaker sex. :p

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Voyeurism and intimidation-avoidance (y'know, size matters to some ...) :devil:"

You really are over-estimating the weaker sex. :wub:

Well, I know they're interested in joining in... but there's a difference between being interested in joining in and actually believing they'll be allowed to.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Oh, there goes the 'Report' button! :devil:

Why? I thought the post that kid made a few pages back about Handmaiden having "lesbian hair" was more offensive than any of the stuff we're discussing right now.

But that's me.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

metadigital, whatever happened to 'replaying the ending'? :devil:

If you're hanging around at this thread, you should check out my half-time report at the Deus ex Machina... :wub:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Voyeurism and intimidation-avoidance (y'know, size matters to some ...) :p"

You really are over-estimating the weaker sex. :p

Well, I know they're interested in joining in... but there's a difference between being interested in joining in and actually believing they'll be allowed to.

... And I thought males understood less about females than vice versa. ;)

The thought pattern would be: male talks to two lesbians "Hi, mind if I join you?".

The two (together)"Would we!"

Original male"Yeah, I'm pretty irresistable, ain't I?" :devil:

You may laugh (well, if you don't laugh you'll cry...) :wub:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

metadigital, whatever happened to 'replaying the ending'? :wub:

If you're hanging around at this thread, you should check out my half-time report at the Deus ex Machina... :p

OMG -- Forum police!

I did check out your report -- don't tell me you need me to stroke you ego?

j/k :D

And don't feed the trolls while I'm away. That is a very respectable thread and I'll not have you get it locked. :devil:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

... And I thought males understood less about females than vice versa.  :p

The thought pattern would be: male talks to two lesbians "Hi, mind if I join you?".

Original male"Yeah, I'm pretty irresistable, ain't I?" :devil:

You may laugh (well, if you don't laugh you'll cry...) :wub:

I am laughing... I dunno, I knew that was the fantasy... but like I said I didn't think guys were dumb enough to think this would actually happen.

Shows how much I've learned from hanging out with almost just guys since high school: nothing. ;)

For the record, I don't really understand women either. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

... And I thought males understood less about females than vice versa.  ;)

Original male"Yeah, I'm pretty irresistable, ain't I?" :ermm:

You may laugh (well, if you don't laugh you'll cry...) :lol:

I am laughing... I dunno, I knew that was the fantasy... but like I said I didn't think guys were dumb enough to think this would actually happen.

Shows how much I've learned from hanging out with almost just guys since high school: nothing. :p

For the record, I don't really understand women either. ;)

Standing on the shoulders of giants ... I still can't see the way ahead!

What was it that Freud said on his deathbed, about the mystery he was most interested in solving? "What women want," he is reported to have said.

I don't think most people -- certainly most males -- think above the level of a sea-cucumber (y'know, the things with 14 neurons that sit on the ocean floor and filter feed?): stimulus - response.

Can I eat it? Can it eat me? Can I mate with it?

Good ol' reptilian brainstem ... :thumbsup:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Nobody does :ermm:

Yeah, well, at least you're not expected to.

And you don't have to be subjected to bridal/baby showers. :thumbsup:

But I digress (again).

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah... couples.

I'm actually a little surprised that HK-47 didn't show up anywhere on that list... :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------