KOTOR couples

Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?

• Bastila Shan & Atton Rand
    • Carth Onasi & Mission Vao
    • Handmaiden & Visas Marr
    • Canderous Ordo & Disciple
    • Malak & Atris
    • Gluupor & Trask Ulgo
    • Sion & Motta the Hutt
    • Yuthura Ban & Luxa
    • Mira & Bao-Dur
    • T3-M4 & Bao-Dur's remote

Спасиба Болшои, magnanimous Mistress Jedi....

Well, I've no idea what that means, but if it's something negative, I can tell you off proper in French. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Oh, wait, now I understand.  You guys have WAY to many words for concubine...

No, it doesn't seem you do!

Just as the Inuit -- tribe of native Americans (eskimos) -- have dozens of words for snow, so too our rich and varied language has borrowed terms from all the other global cultures ... which has proved bountiful for the western cultures. So much so that (in the UK, for example) WASP men of unbelievable power (like high court judges and politicians) are free to counter-balance their psyche with ritual humiliation at the hands of a caring stranger ...

It takes a broad and rich language to encompass the repression of the English culture and the thought-provoking texts of George Orwell's 1984 and Shakespeare's opera.

And Mistress means the same thing that made you chuckle. :lol:

As WELL as the female version of master.

Get your mind out of the gutter. :p

(Oh, who am I to talk... my mind's always in the gutter.)

So why exactly did you like the sound of it? :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Literal

Спасиба = Thankyou

Болшои = Big

Thought-Translation

"A thousand thankyous, magnanimous Mistress Jedi..."

Aaaaah... then okay, that's fine. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

So why exactly did you like the sound of it?  :lol:

Are you implying you wouldn't like it if someone (especially someone of the opposite gender) called you "master Jedi"? :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

So why exactly did you like the sound of it?  :p

Are you implying you wouldn't like it if someone (especially someone of the opposite gender) called you "master Jedi"? :p

Well, the gender of the caller makes a big difference to the contextual connotation.

... And I actually enjoy the appropriate use of "Mistress" more. :lol:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So why exactly did you like the sound of it?  :lol:

I was amused by her reaction (knowing something of her nature). The double meaning of Mistress made it under the radar.

I would poke fun at your defense of your mother-tongue, but I fear we drift of subject...I will merely respond to your comment with the word "Touche".

... And I actually enjoy the appropriate use of "Mistress" more.  :p

Fine, okay, maybe I did like the double-entendre as well.

Now shush. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I voted for T3 and Remote, but now I have a really funny vision of what life in the (whatever Mira's last name is) household...and it includes Bao-Dur doing dishes, wearing a stupidly cute apron (just think of the most horrendously cuuute thing you can imagine on it), and oversized yellow dishwashing gloves(and Remote helps too (w00t) ).

I voted for T3 and Remote, but now I have a really funny vision of what life in the  (whatever Mira's last name is) household...and it includes Bao-Dur doing dishes, wearing a stupidly cute apron (just think of the most horrendously cuuute  thing you can imagine on it), and oversized yellow dishwashing gloves(and Remote helps too (w00t) ).

He's got a built-in handdryer for the dishes ... :lol:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I voted for T3 and Remote, but now I have a really funny vision of what life in the  (whatever Mira's last name is) household...and it includes Bao-Dur doing dishes, wearing a stupidly cute apron (just think of the most horrendously cuuute  thing you can imagine on it), and oversized yellow dishwashing gloves(and Remote helps too (w00t) ).

I don't know, despite the dishwashing gloves, I'd still be afraid his arm would short out. :lol: How waterproof is that thing, anyway?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

this is very interesting thread.

Btw FaraMirk it is in certain polygmany Sects of Mormons that they marry their girls youngs. Utah government is cracking on polygamy because after the mainstream Mormon Religion banned for polygamy for it is time to join the Union at that time.

Several Mormon group broke away because they cant live without Polygamy.

Without Reglution, Polygamy can be a dangerous relationship to go into.

Btw FaraMirk it is in certain polygmany Sects of Mormons that they marry their girls youngs. Utah government is cracking on polygamy because after the mainstream Mormon Religion banned for polygamy for it is time to join the Union at that time.

I wasn't talking about polygamy. :p

And yes, I'm aware of the recent u-turn in Mormon marriage theology. Even with regulation, Polygamy is not, in my opinion a good idea. But your alittle late and way of topic. Besides, it was more for humors sake.

Yeah, thats pretty much how I imagined it too. :D

I wasn't talking about polygamy. :p

And yes, I'm aware of the recent u-turn in Mormon marriage theology. Even with regulation, Polygamy is not, in my opinion a good idea. But your alittle late and way of topic. Besides, it was more for humors sake.

There is a culture (mainly goatherds) on the Himalayan heights where the men (normally brothers) are married to one woman. Resources are scarce, so reproduction takes a rota ... :)"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just as the Inuit -- tribe of native Americans (eskimos) -- have dozens of words for snow, so too our rich and varied language has borrowed terms from all the other global cultures ... which has proved bountiful for the western cultures. So much so that (in the UK, for example) WASP men of unbelievable power (like high court judges and politicians) are free to counter-balance their psyche with ritual humiliation at the hands of a caring stranger ...

This is an urban legend. No Inuit dialect has notably more words for snow than English has and, quite arguably, all dialects have fewer.

I wasn't talking about polygamy. :lol:

There is a culture (mainly goatherds) on the Himalayan heights where the men (normally brothers) are married to one woman. Resources are scarce, so reproduction takes a rota ... :-"

Cultures like the above mentioned usually suffer from a variety of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, like Syphillis. Yet, it continues in Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet.

Voted for T3/Remote - tho I wouldn't want to be in their household, with all their 'beeps' and 'beepboops' all day long....

Although personally, I think Disciple and Handmaiden would get along just fine. Both idealistic and kind of naive in some ways. She'd wear the pants, tho, of course - most likely. And Disciple would probably enjoy that....I think he likes being bossed around. Secret fetish.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is an urban legend. No Inuit dialect has notably more words for snow than English has and, quite arguably, all dialects have fewer.

Really? I've never heard that before...I don't know either way, but I've heard a lot of people say they had as many as 50 words for it. Any one here know Inuit?

I'd explain, but I don't think it'd be appropriate for this forum... sick.gif

Being a guy, I can know why...

Share, Great Phantom,share :lol:

Give us your infinite Hutt wisdom :-

It is undoubtably a sexist remark. (No surprises that Hutts are bigots.) :p

I would imagine the "skinny" remark would allude to a lack of "curves", i.e. to be a bit blunter, the "bouncy things in front", as LadyCrimson quite eloquently put it in another thread.

The real issue is a lack of different models for characters: they are all the same height, weight and dimensions. What we need is a random physical attribute generator .... :cool:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT