KOTOR couples

Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?

• Bastila Shan & Atton Rand
    • Carth Onasi & Mission Vao
    • Handmaiden & Visas Marr
    • Canderous Ordo & Disciple
    • Malak & Atris
    • Gluupor & Trask Ulgo
    • Sion & Motta the Hutt
    • Yuthura Ban & Luxa
    • Mira & Bao-Dur
    • T3-M4 & Bao-Dur's remote

Males are horny

:)

Really, you don't say! I hadn't noticed! :p

That still doesn't explain why he wouldn't find Mira attractive. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, Mira is the hottest girl in that game, not counting female Exiles. (Visas... *shudder*)

Yep, Visas was the Glenn Close ("Fatal Attraction") of K2.

Mira was a strong female lead, so weak males would be intimidated by her ("She's a bossy biatch" whiney ones would say). I liked her, but I though

Brianna

was the sexiest: strong willed, intelligent, witty and capable (excellent fighter).

:cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Still, now she'd be 18-19 syo to his 43syo ... getting a little old for that sicko who voted for them. :ph34r:

Um... yeah. I'm 29 and still 43 would be pretty much my limit as far as age goes. And even then, he'd have to be really hot.

Then again, I'm not Twi'lek, so who knows how they work. :p

... or rich. :)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

... or rich. :p

Nah, so long as he's rich enough not to mooch off me, that's all I care about. :)

I hate leeches.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

... or rich. ;)

Nah, so long as he's rich enough not to mooch off me, that's all I care about. :thumbsup:

I hate leeches.

I was talking about warping the age barrier, sort of like marrying an octagenarian billionaire who has been smoking all his life ... :-"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I'd put Carth a little older than that: Dustil was circa 18 in K1, which was five years ago. Assuming that he wasn't the product of some arranged marriage tied to a "rite of passage" for our Telosian NPC, he would be more like 40+.  :-

According to the Star Wars Databank, Carth is 38 standard years old at the time of KOTOR 1... putting him around 43 at the time of KOTOR 2.

Mission mentions her age in KOTOR 1... It was either 13 or 14; I can't remember which.

... So about the age that early civilisations married off their women to the highest bidding male. :geek::thumbsup:

Still, now she'd be 18-19 syo to his 43syo ... getting a little old for that sicko who voted for them. :ph34r:

Early Civilizations? Have you ever visited India? Or for that matter, Utah? ;) Some of those Mormon girls get "married" off pretty young...

Anyways, Dustil did seem alittle old, but Carth would have been 18-21 when he was born, and thats not really that bad. Maybe Dustil and Mission would have been a better choice.

I was talking about warping the age barrier, sort of like marrying an octagenarian billionaire who has been smoking all his life ... :thumbsup:"

Ew.

Ain't no amount of money in the world, my friend...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

[snip]

Early Civilizations?  Have you ever visited India?  Or for that matter, Utah?  :thumbsup:  Some of those Mormon girls get "married" off pretty young...

I was trying to be tactfully inoffensive in ambiguity -- I thought my choice of words made the implication clear ... :-"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Early Civilizations?  Have you ever visited India?  Or for that matter, Utah?  :thumbsup:

I don't know why that made me laugh, but it did.

As for Carth becoming a father at age 18-21, that's still pretty young... starting to wonder if maybe he "had" to get married... :-"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Early Civilizations?  Have you ever visited India?  Or for that matter, Utah?  :thumbsup:

As for Carth becoming a father at age 18-21, that's still pretty young... starting to wonder if maybe he "had" to get married... ;)"

Looks like the oppression of females is prevalent in most galaxies, then. Good ol' shotgun dowry. :-

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

[snip]

Early Civilizations?  Have you ever visited India?  Or for that matter, Utah?  :thumbsup:  Some of those Mormon girls get "married" off pretty young...

I was trying to be tactfully inoffensive in ambiguity -- I thought my choice of words made the implicitation clear ... :-"

Not really, but it wasn't supposed to be an attack. Just making a point. Personally, I wasn't sure how old Mission was until she told me, and I was alittle suprised she was that young...

As for Carth becoming a father at age 18-21, that's still pretty young... starting to wonder if maybe he "had" to get married... ;)"

Looks like the oppression of females is prevalent in most galaxies, then. Good ol' shotgun dowry. :-

Hey, every major religion/culture in the world has belittled women...why wouldn't our fiction imitate our real legacy? Some people on these forums have real issues with a female Revan/Exile, and I'm not sure why...maybe the real world stereotypes are just to strong...

I guess my default was to play as a male because I am. But I really enjoy Karla and Aimo's fan art, and after playing through as female, I'm torn as to which is the better story. On the surface, the Revan/Bastila romance is really enjoyable, but the idea of a female Revan is just hauntingly beautiful. Aimo's "Young Revan and Malak welcome Exile to their cause" is in my opinion one of her best sketches.

I was talking about warping the age barrier, sort of like marrying an octagenarian billionaire who has been smoking all his life ... :-"

Ew.

Ain't no amount of money in the world, my friend...

There are very few who are so principled, oh Jedi Mistress. :thumbsup:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hey, every major religion/culture in the world has belittled women...why wouldn't our fiction imitate our real legacy?  Some people on these forums have real issues with a female Revan/Exile, and I'm not sure why...maybe the real world stereotypes are just to strong...

Noooo... don't turn this into a SERIOUS thread!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hey, every major religion/culture in the world has belittled women...why wouldn't our fiction imitate our real legacy?  Some people on these forums have real issues with a female Revan/Exile, and I'm not sure why...maybe the real world stereotypes are just to strong...

Noooo... don't turn this into a SERIOUS thread!

Ok, sorry. See my edited post above, tried to swing it back on topic!

oh Jedi Mistress. :thumbsup:

*raises eyebrow*

You know, I like the sound of that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ok, sorry.  See my edited post above, tried to swing it back on topic!

*narrow eyes*

Well, okay, that's a bit better. I guess.

I'll let it go. This time.

:thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

[snip]

Well, GL seems quite selective about what grimey aspects of culture he populates the SW universe with ... no Acme-brand disruptors or nuclear waste dumps causing long-term illness to the least capable and deserving. Gene Roddenbery made a conscious decision to make Star Trek -- for a flammable target -- based on a future beyond human warfare, sickness and poverty. (Warfare with Klingons, that is okay because they're inhuman.) :-"

I assume (always a dangerous occupation) his inclusion of the Padme character in the NT was to demonstrate an exemplar.

As usual, though, Mission's -- a female and a waif -- human rights and opportunities are less than Admiral Cath's ... who just happens to be a middle-aged male WASP stereotype. Not a good reflection. :thumbsup:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

oh Jedi Mistress. :thumbsup:

*raises eyebrow*

You know, I like the sound of that.

Not quite a "LOL", but certainly brought a slight chuckle. By the way, excuse my asking (third language, folks) is it "oh Jedi Mistress" or "O Jedi Mistress"? Can you use both?

Yes.

And Mistress means the same thing that made you chuckle. :-

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And Mistress means the same thing that made you chuckle. :thumbsup:

As WELL as the female version of master.

Get your mind out of the gutter. :-

(Oh, who am I to talk... my mind's always in the gutter.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------