KOTOR couples

Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these pairs would make a cute couple?

• Bastila Shan & Atton Rand
    • Carth Onasi & Mission Vao
    • Handmaiden & Visas Marr
    • Canderous Ordo & Disciple
    • Malak & Atris
    • Gluupor & Trask Ulgo
    • Sion & Motta the Hutt
    • Yuthura Ban & Luxa
    • Mira & Bao-Dur
    • T3-M4 & Bao-Dur's remote

Some things really shouldn't be aired in public ... like quite a few of the posts in this thread.

I think it might be time to draw a judicious veil over the subject, to prevent some disturbing contributors impeaching themselves ... :thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Some things really shouldn't be aired in public ... like quite a few of the posts in this thread.

I think it might be time to draw a judicious veil over the subject, to prevent some disturbing contributors impeaching themselves ... whistling.gif

I can't belive you don't find Hutt sexuality fascinating :p:thumbsup:"

I think it might be time to draw a judicious veil over the subject, to prevent some disturbing contributors impeaching themselves ... whistling.gif

I can't belive you don't find Hutt sexuality fascinating :p:thumbsup:"

I find your interest somewhat disconcerting ... have you got a crush on one in particular ...? :-

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(w00t) Hutts are sexy :(  :)

Sure they are. I think the part of that entry in the Star Wars Database that best proves this is

The Hutt's greatest defense is its thick skin of blubber and muscle, which is protected by mucus and oily sweat.

Yup. Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

"You had me at blubber."

Okay, one thing I don't get about the Hutt thing... (well, one of many) At some point in KOTOR 2 Vogga the Hutt makes some comment about Mira being "disgustingly skinny" (or words to that effect), yet somehow he likes looking at thin female dancers, including my Exile, who is every bit as skinny as Mira.

Let's see if someone can find an explanation for this. :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

...And seriously, who's the sicko who voted for Carth and Mission? :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Males are horny

:)

Really, you don't say! I hadn't noticed! :p

That still doesn't explain why he wouldn't find Mira attractive. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, Mira is the hottest girl in that game, not counting female Exiles. (Visas... *shudder*)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Atton & Bastila - That would be nearly identical to the Han & Leia pairing, minus the fact that Leia wasn't a Jedi.

Carth & Mission - Thats just to much. He's in his mid-late 30's and she's 14. No way.

I picked Mira & Bao-Dur. Of all the choices, they'd fit together most, IMO. A good bounty hunter always needs a good "egg head" making new gadgets.

Ordo & Disciple - :) Poor Disciple...he's the butt of every joke. If I ever play a female exile I might romance him just to spite you all :p

That still doesn't explain why he wouldn't find Mira attractive. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, Mira is the hottest girl in that game, not counting female Exiles. (Visas... *shudder*)

Hutts just like female humans (Jabba and Leia) :p

Or perhaps they enjoy the moves of the human female not-so-skinny dancer :)

Poor Disciple...he's the butt of every joke.  If I ever play a female exile I might romance him just to spite you all  :)

I actually rather like Disciple... granted it took me like 3 games to start liking him. :p

I still don't like him in "that" way though... In my current game I somehow got more influence with him than with Atton, and Mira asked if my Exile and Disciple had been "intimate"... I shuddered for about 10 minutes after.

Edit: In fact, I'm shuddering right now just thinking about it.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Atton & Bastila - That would be nearly identical to the Han & Leia pairing, minus the fact that Leia wasn't a Jedi.

Carth & Mission - Thats just to much.  He's in his mid-late 30's and she's 14.  No way.

I picked Mira & Bao-Dur.  Of all the choices, they'd fit together most, IMO.  A good bounty hunter always needs a good "egg head" making new gadgets.

Ordo & Disciple -  :ermm:  Poor Disciple...he's the butt of every joke.  If I ever play a female exile I might romance him just to spite you all  :p

Well, I'd put Carth a little older than that: Dustil was circa 18 in K1, which was five years ago. Assuming that he wasn't the product of some arranged marriage tied to a "rite of passage" for our Telosian NPC, he would be more like 40+. :p

Of course this all depends on the far, far away Galaxy planets all having similar gravity, atmosphere density, sidereal and orbiting periods to our little blue planet. Otherwise the age comparisons become extremely untenable. :)

E.g. maybe Taris had an orbital period of 7 "Earth" years (or Telosian years, for that matter) ... then Mission Vao would be 126 Telosian years old, so she would be craddle-snatching our Admiral. (Not to mention stepping on a LS female Revan's toes, which I wouldn't think would be a sound strategy for longevity ... but I digress, more than usual.)

:cool:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I'd put Carth a little older than that: Dustil was circa 18 in K1, which was five years ago. Assuming that he wasn't the product of some arranged marriage tied to a "rite of passage" for our Telosian NPC, he would be more like 40+.  :)

According to the Star Wars Databank, Carth is 38 standard years old at the time of KOTOR 1... putting him around 43 at the time of KOTOR 2.

Mission mentions her age in KOTOR 1... It was either 13 or 14; I can't remember which.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Well, I'd put Carth a little older than that: Dustil was circa 18 in K1, which was five years ago. Assuming that he wasn't the product of some arranged marriage tied to a "rite of passage" for our Telosian NPC, he would be more like 40+.  :p

According to the Star Wars Databank, Carth is 38 standard years old at the time of KOTOR 1... putting him around 43 at the time of KOTOR 2.

Mission mentions her age in KOTOR 1... It was either 13 or 14; I can't remember which.

... So about the age that early civilisations married off their women to the highest bidding male. :ermm::)

Still, now she'd be 18-19 syo to his 43syo ... getting a little old for that sicko who voted for them. :ph34r:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Visas and Handmaiden :D

Handmaiden sooo has the lesbian hair cut

"the lesbian hair cut"?

Don't get out much, do you?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Still, now she'd be 18-19 syo to his 43syo ... getting a little old for that sicko who voted for them. :ph34r:

Um... yeah. I'm 29 and still 43 would be pretty much my limit as far as age goes. And even then, he'd have to be really hot.

Then again, I'm not Twi'lek, so who knows how they work. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------