Ummm, IT'S HEEEEERE!

Guest MacleodCorp

No matter what! Developers, Thank You for your hard work, and listening to our annoying bickering at this forum.

This is all i got in my read me

##############################################################

LucasArts, a division of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.

STAR WARS ® KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC ® II -

THE SITH LORDS

Version 1.0b

March 30, 2005

##############################################################

Thank you for downloading the STAR WARS ® KNIGHTS OF THE OLD

REPUBLIC ® II - THE SITH LORDS Update

This update addresses the following:

------------------------

NEW CONTENT AND FEATURES

------------------------

* Added voice lines for Opo Chano when the PC states they can

repair the protocol droid themselves on Telos (dark side)

* Added support for the Intel i915 chipset

---------------

RESOLVED ISSUES

---------------

* Corrects a crash issue at the beginning of the dialogue after

entering the Harbringer

* Corrects a crash issue when transitioning between B-4D4 to the

main character after Czerka Mainframe quest on Telos (light side)

* Corrects an art issue with NPCs that appear in the mine

foreman's log on Peragus

* Corrects a geometry issue inside the Jekk Jekk Tarr bar on

Nar Shaddaa

* Corrects an issue with ATI Radeon cards being incorrectly

reported in the swinfo.txt

* Corrects an issue with Atton missing from force cage in the

Telos Academy

* Corrects swoop race forfeiting issue. Players can now win races

after forfeiting a race.

* Corrects an issue with the swoop bike getting stuck in air in

the swoop race mini-game

* Corrects stuck issue when reboarding Ebon Hawk on Nar Shaddaa

* Corrects a text/voice mismatch in Kreia's dialogue on Malachor

* Corrects a scripting issue with Batano quest on Telos (light side)

* Corrects a scripting issue with Devaronian conversation on Telos

* Updates a journal entry for "A Hidden Power" quest on Korriban

* Updates a journal entry for the "Fuel Sabotage" bonus mission

on Telos

* Master Vash

Yes well apparently us US folks got a slightly different version or something.

Whatever. heh

Edit - and if it's 500MB, no problem for me. :D Not that I'm sure I care about movies/music enough to bother, but we'll see.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest MacleodCorp

I don't mean to do this, but I posted this in another thread... I thought you may want to know:

* Master Vash’s corpse will now yield a lightsaber if you have a

lightsaber when you kill him on Korriban (dark side) <------

Master Vash does not show up on Korriban when I play the game. I think he shows up on Nashadaa. Show this may be a mistake, but I am just glad they resolved some of the issues that I am having. Thank You Developers!!!

Master Vash does not show up on Korriban when I play the game. I think he shows up on Nashadaa. Show this may be a mistake, but I am just glad they resolved some of the issues that I am having. Thank You Developers!!!

Master Vash is the dead female jedi in the Sith Academy on Korriban :-

DarthMac - ah...so the planet was the typo. That makes more sense. (argh! Vash...Korriban...Nal Shadd...whatever)

I don't see any reason why the patch would fix this...but....when I get Light side points now, my character no longer seems to temporarily get that Dark side face expression/look anymore, like she used to.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest MacleodCorp

Master Vash is the dead female jedi in the Sith Academy on Korriban :-

(w00t) LOL... Not only did they call her a him, so did I, and I thought she was dead in the first place, so how could you kill someone who is allready dead... LOL (w00t)

Master Vash is the dead female jedi in the Sith Academy on Korriban ;)

(w00t) LOL... Not only did they call her a him, so did I, and I thought she was dead in the first place, so how could you kill someone who is allready dead... LOL (w00t)

Considering how many times NPC's in my KOTOR2 games referred to Revan as "he" when I chose the female Revan, I'm not surprised by this. In fact, it helps explain a whole lot... :)

I was hoping for this patch to address some of the performance issues throughout the game but alas, it didnt do it for me. I started a new game, but didnt notice any improvement. Also, it still inaccurately detects my ATI card.....it get the 9600XT part right, but not the amout of vid ram.

Well I guess Ill just shelf it and hope and wait for a more comprehensive patch.

Mine's just updated.  Took about eight minutes.  It says it includes high quality movies and music, so I'm just about to go into it and have a look.

The "High Quality movies" are too big for this patch and are going to be put into their own patch which should be up in just a day or two (everything's done, just need to build them).

Great =)

But what about the high quality music?

This did not show up in the Update Log of my version (same with the movies) ;)

+1

Same here, i sure didn't encountered any better quality in the movies/music.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What's video ram got to do with anything? So what if the game cant tell how many ram you card has, the game still works yeah?

If everyone feels the same way you do, all the diagnostics programs would kill go "kaput" ;)

Your card has the ram it has, and if the game does not detect it, it will not degrade the performance in any way.

Hmm I just noticed something odd. The original version of the game is 2.00.424 right? I think so. Anyway....my patch does not seem to be updating...it downloads, installs, but then after I restart and choose update again...it says i still have the old version and attempts to update all over again.

So im getting the manual to see if that works....but heads up!

><><<><><><><><><

EDIT: Yeah...since the file is called sw_pc_english_from200424_to210427.exe I would expect it to change the version from the former to the latter....but it doesnt

Manual didnt do it either....maybe it really IS patching...but doesnt know it. LOL.

I do not have the game installed now, so i will have to wait till tomorrow or later to see if the spanish patch has been released on lucasarts website, and those news about the high quality movies / music are really welcome, if I have to download 500 mb, I do not care i will download it !!!

Besides i saw that they have not fixed that korriban issue when you click on that dead jedi, i can still get a level 50 character ;) :D

Aww thats awesome :p But what about the music? Same as the movies?

Yup! :p

Nice, looking forward to it :devil:

...and add all that to the restoration mod, goodies!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy