Ummm, IT'S HEEEEERE!

I honestly believe this patch was ready the day the game was released.  I'm just questioning the timing of it all, is all.  Just doesn't make sense to me.

*shrug*

They probably had to check and re-check everything twice.

The way people were whining about not having a patch around here, can you imagine how it would've been had the patch been released and it didn't work properly?

Also, you really have no way of knowing that the patch was ready the day the game was released. This is just a theory you have.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Problem w/2 PC's networked & sharing 1 monitor is I forget I'm doing something on one whilst working on the other for a while....harhar.

Wow look at all the views on this thread in a short time. Whee.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Also, you really have no way of knowing that the patch was ready the day the game was released. This is just a theory you have.

And you have had no opportunity to find out that the patch is ready and working now. This is just a theory you have. Let's just hope your assumption is correct. :)

And you have had no opportunity to find out that the patch is ready and working now. This is just a theory you have. Let's just hope your assumption is correct. :)

Ha! Fair enough... :thumbsup:

Damn work preventing me from being at home, playing KOTOR 2! *shakes fist*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ok...all cleaned out/defragged/patched ready to go! If I notice anything wildly cool, I'll mention it. But I probably won't.

Diatton Kim is off to Peragus....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Too bad it doesn't fix the issue I just hit.

I'm stuck on the Ravager because the location point for the 4th proton core won't trigger <_<

Nice to hear about the Nar Shaddaa issue, I hit that a couple go-rounds ago as well.

Yes. I got the 4th core out of the missile bay, and it promptly wouldn't trigger the 4th point. I put cores in both the 'exposed' outside areas, and on one side of that cavein. But the other one is supposed to go on the opposite side of the cavein from the one, and that point is /not/ triggering. :/

Dun matter now anyway, I gotta botched with savegame editor, now I gotta play Citadel over again. I'll see if it happens another time.