Ummm, IT'S HEEEEERE!

I guess they just haven't had time to update their site yet - release it first, update page later. heh it happens.

And I was wondering about that Vash/Korriban thing too - since you don't kill her. Probably a typo lol

And why does it say "when you kill HIM"? Wasn't Master Vash female? >_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Gotta use your auto-updater to get it for now, until it goes public. 

Thanks again OE and LA!  Can't wait to see what was fixed! 

I did enjoy this game alot, it's just that it didn't work well with my Radeon 9600xp card.  And several bugs made it frustrating.  There was also that thing about the *ahem* ending that left me a bit disappointed. 

I'm just really happy the patch is here.

This better not be a prank, if anyone out there can, please comment on what you think of the fixes:)

(w00t)
Master Vash

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I guess they just haven't had time to update their site yet - release it first, update page later. heh it happens.

And I was wondering about that Vash/Korriban thing too - since you don't kill her. Probably a typo lol

And why does it say "when you kill HIM"? Wasn't Master Vash female? >_<

.. and Dead?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

* Reduced the repetition of party members' voice lines when

opening doors and containers

Well, that's good, I guess... cause as much as I love Atton, I swear, if I hear "Pure pazaak" one more time...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Let us know if they did put in cut content... If so, then I'll have to stop with my NWN-ing and replay it another time or two. :ph34r: >_<

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Old saves load up just fine...don't know if fixes affect them tho..prolly not?

My US downlaod said 11-12 MB but maybe I missed an additional 5-8 file notice. Numbers were flying by. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

(w00t) Could they have restored Master Vash?(or cut content >_< )

I'm fairly certain we'll have no such luck. They would've mentioned it in the "new content" section.

It's likely a typo.

Edit: Damn you, Ohma! You were faster than I!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

The music and SFX are much improved original.gif The movies don't look any different to me. Cool new music on the main menu screen... BUT my bug isn't fixed...Still crashes mid cutscene on Dxun...Great. Now what do I do?

Thanks alot Obsidiots.

angry.gif

Perhaps it only works on new games >_<"

Rather thin list of fixes.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well I loaded a game on Goto's ship and all the mines that are supposed to be there aren't there...hahaha!!!!

My guess - start a new game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Rather thin list of fixes.
That's actually what I was just thinking.  Especially for the amount of time it took to release it.  :ermm:

It sure seems a short fix list for the amount of time it took them to release it. :ermm:

Beat both of you n00bs to it. :owned:

:p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Movies look better to me, especially the space battle before Dxun, which I always thought was the worst. And it doesn't flicker between movies as the screen resolution changes. Much smoother, more cinematic feel.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Still lags in the posion room on Nal Shadda for me. And my PC's no slouch.

But yeah, in general it seems to run smoother and the sound's better.

I wish they'd decreased the frequency of the battlecries as well

Edit - and yup...started a new game...still testing old saves tho. :D