Ummm, IT'S HEEEEERE!

Guest MacleodCorp
when I saw KOTR II's movies, I felt like they went backwards.... I am glad they enhanced this issue!

Thanks Mr. Morgan!

Its especially apparant in the Visa and Nihilus movie...

That is so very true! (w00t) It has a weird gradiation that feels cheap! If you ever played ZORK Nemesis, the movie quality is the same as these KOTOR II movies. ZORK Nemesis came out about 20ish years ago!

So this is the first of a couple of patches soon to be released?

One for the movies, another for the music? Or at least another patch for both movies and music? Sounds good.

But ah I don't see the fixes for my main two bugs here:

1) The dialogue skipping, especially with T3 for some weird reason but not just him.

2) Several conversations, the character talking to the PC looks away and you only see them from the back as they talk. (Atton anytime in the Ebon Hawk, the Telos guard in Citadel station announcing the Czarka or Ithorian visitor via monitor, etc).

Are there plans for another bug fix patch sides this one that might address these issues?

Thanks for the patch Obsidian.

As of NOW, I'm finally downloading the italian version of the patch via auto-updater (not listed on the Lucasarts patch page). So, fellow spanish, german and french ppl, this may be a good time to run the launcher :blink:

Finally, I bought the game two months ago and now I'm gonna play it for the first time! Hope to have an awesome time like I had with the first episode!

"The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance" - Wing Commander IV

Lucas

As of NOW, I'm finally downloading the italian version of the patch via auto-updater (not listed on the Lucasarts patch page). So, fellow spanish, german and french ppl, this may be a good time to run the launcher

Well, thanx for the info. I will give it a try ..... wait .... (w00t) german patch is available!! NICE :blink:

Well unless LA or Obsidian are working this weekend, we probably wont see the patch until at least next monday. But knowing the high stress atmosphere of the gaming industry I would not be at all suprised to see them working this weekend and getting the patch around the same time.

Is anyone else still having problems with swoop racing, particularly pads not boosting you when you go over them, or am I an incompetent idiot?

I'm not quite sure if it's a bug or not. This happens to me too sometimes on the Iziz swooptrack. It only does it for one certain pad it's totally random whether it will boost me or not. :ph34r:

I hope Mr. Morgan is for real! I hope 'a day or two' is not like their translation of the word 'Soon'! I could careless about a content patch, for it seems like they are patching up some serious stuff in 'a day or two'!

I can recall Feargus saying "Patch coming in this week" in begin to half March, so don't count on it...

I hope Mr. Morgan is for real! I hope 'a day or two' is not like their translation of the word 'Soon'! I could careless about a content patch, for it seems like they are patching up some serious stuff in 'a day or two'!

I can recall Feargus saying "Patch coming in this week" in begin to half March, so don't count on it...

Well, they said the patch is complete, I'm sure it's also tested (hm, I think it was testing with the just released patch, so there will be no problem with LucasArts), so, like they said, they just have to "build" it and it will be out. I bet sunday or monday.

Well, they said the patch is complete, I'm sure it's also tested (hm, I think it was testing with the just released patch, so there will be no problem with LucasArts), so, like they said, they just have to "build" it and it will be out. I bet sunday or monday.

When Morgan said that they need to build it, i think that he meant that they haven't done the installer yet.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Just noticed this as I'm sure all of you have too:

##############################################################

LucasArts, a division of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.

STAR WARS ® KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC ® II -

THE SITH LORDS

Version 1.0b

March 30, 2005

##############################################################

So I wonder, does this mean LA sat on this patch for over two weeks? :blink:

Sorry, you were too logical and that date made too much sense (not helping when dealing with LA/OE)...

So, whe will wait, and wait, and wait, untill ??? (Start the When topics again, but now for high-audio/video)...

Unless they release in the next 8 hours or so (not likely)