Ummm, IT'S HEEEEERE!

The small download size indicates that they did not release the music in high quality. That's irritating, because someone claimed he/she wrote an email to the composer and he said that the patch would take care of it.

So, either Lucasarts or the one who supposedly wrote to the composer lied or it may be not the last patch the game has seen.

But as others have already noted, the list is far from what I had expected after they kept delaying it for so long. The question remains whether the patch really had so much technical problems or LucasArts couldn't be bothered to QA the patch.

I was the one who received email from Mark Griskey. He was pretty sure that the patch will fix the music quality from MONO to STEREO. Obviously LA lied to him (Mark isn't LA employer any longer BTW)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well I'm copying over all the savegames to my other PC (silly of me I know...since I"ll prolly just delete them later) and going to start completely fresh to see if I notice anything really different. From the list, as others said, I probably won't....but eh nothing better to do.

The music files may not have been upgraded but it does, for some reason, sound better in-game. The movies, however, look the same to me as well. No difference.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yes, Fuel Sabotage when Telos is under attack and a Hidden Power, that Chamber where you go and see your past.

DAMMIT, nothing about the Telos Fuel Quest :ermm:

Also, could someone check if Vash is alive as a Dark Side Character?

I decided not to skip the first scene with T3 in the beginning of my new game and guess what.... my character is in place of T3 :ermm: . I haven't had this happen before. Yay! A new bug! Or new to me anyway :ermm: .

It's kinda neat with my character laying in the sick bay and having him beeping while fixing the hawk at the same time. Wish his legs wouldn't move and he'd just roll across the floor like T3 though, I'd get a bigger laugh. :D

It worked same as always for me. Too bad...that sounds pretty funny. lol

I never get any of the funny stuff...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I decided not to skip the first scene with T3 in the beginning of my new game and guess what.... my character is in place of T3  :blink: .  I haven't had this happen before.  Yay!  A new bug!  Or new to me anyway  ;)

It's kinda neat with my character laying in the sick bay and having him beeping while fixing the hawk at the same time.  Wish his legs wouldn't move and he'd just roll across the floor like T3 though, I'd get a bigger laugh.  :D

no lol, thats what's supposed to happen.

Yes, Fuel Sabotage when Telos is under attack and a Hidden Power, that Chamber where you go and see your past.

DAMMIT, nothing about the Telos Fuel Quest :blink:

Also, could someone check if Vash is alive as a Dark Side Character?

I was actually just on Korriban, right as I patched the game. Vash is STILL dead, but you receive a lightsaber after you get her datapad, along with some experience points. I thought that had happened before, but I guess not....

Anakin, I think he meant, that the Exile's graphic is in place of T3's.

Edit - I'm pretty sure I got a lightsaber off of Vash before - maybe it was one of those intermittment bugs.

Damn aren't those files of mine done copying yet...

Anakin, I think he meant, that the Exile's graphic is in place of T3's.

Yeah that's exactly what I meant. :D It's cool how the Exile can go out in space on the Ebon Hawk and survive without a suit. I'm glad the patch created a whole new game experience for me. It's almost like watching a Sci-Fi movie with really crappy effects that takes itself seriously; it's fun and a laugh a minute! :blink: I love Mystery Science Theatre 3000

Hmm, I have the italian version and for now I can only update the auto-patcher...Guess the real patch will soon follow for other non-english speaking countries.

"The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance" - Wing Commander IV

I wonder why the patch was released now?

Call me crazy, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say... because that's when it was READY.

Crazy, I know.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital