what the...

whattahell???

could anybody please explain me why the stupid myra, which i never had a word in game, follow me to the planet while visas and the handmaiden which i had influentied to the limit not???

that was horrible! what about atton? what about my choices with the robots - exploding or not the planet?

something must went terribly wrong and i was very disappointed with the lack of a real ending for the game...

again: why mira? even as a light side jedi i never wanted her in my group! why she was on my ebon hawk? why? why?

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."

"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"

"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."

interesting... but how you make all of them jedi? only visas and kreia were jedi for me... i managed to make handmaiden to train with me but she never really came jedi...

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."

"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"

"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."

interesting... but how you make all of them jedi? only visas and kreia were jedi for me... i managed to make handmaiden to train with me but she never really came jedi...

She can teach you some Echani stuff. Is tha what you mean by training. After she teaches you everything, you can train her yourself (if you have enough influence). You can't really make her a Jedi, because you're not a Jedi yourself, but she can use lightsabres and force powers, and that's close enough. ;)

interesting... but how you make all of them jedi?

Atton - You have to meet to Twi'Lek's on Nar Shaddaa. Talk to them and they will tell you something about Atton's past. Speak with Atton about it. You also have to gain some influence with him to make him say everything about his past. After that he'll ask you to train him in the ways of the Force :p

Handmaiden - you have to spar with her and ask her about her mother. Like before you also need influence to make her say everything.

Bao Dur - If you gain enough influence with him he'll eventually ask you to train him.

Mira - Tell her that you can teach her. If you have enough influence she will agree. You must then take her to Nar Shaddaa, to the place where Kreia taught you how to listen to the planet.

whattahell???

could anybody please explain me why the stupid myra, which i never had a word in game, follow me to the planet while visas and the handmaiden which i had influentied to the limit not???

that was horrible! what about atton? what about my choices with the robots - exploding or not the planet?

something must went terribly wrong and i was very disappointed with the lack of a real ending for the game...

again: why mira? even as a light side jedi i never wanted her in my group! why she was on my ebon hawk? why? why?

They all come with you to the planet but Mira is not beat up and fell out the Ebon Hawk to follow you. The only person who didn't come was Manadalore because MV is a taboo world for him. Don't know where Bao Dur was either.