LEGO Star Wars Movie!

jaguars4ever

The final chapter of Star Wars is almost here, and Lucasfilm and The LEGO Company have joined forces to create a must-see TV event - LEGO Star Wars: Revenge of the Brick!

Good and evil clash, imagination explodes, and creativity saves the day when the heroic Jedi Knights battle the villainous Sith for control of the galaxy in this all-new computer animated mini-movie. Loaded with all the action, excitement and humor you expect from LEGO Star Wars!

Tune in to Cartoon Network on May 8th at 7:00PM, because the power of the Force is building!

Fans attending Celebration III will be the first to see the world premiere trailer for "Revenge of the Brick"!

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/le...ws20050411.html

(w00t)

manthing2.jpg

They have made a few Star Wars Lego movies. Check them out at the lego website. But I will have to see this.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's April the First.  I must have dreamed the last two weeks.

So bizarre, but in a good way.  I wonder if it will show here as well...

I hope so. But I doubt it will be better than LEGO Knights of the Round Table. Also, I wonder if it will be actual LEGOs in a movie made the old fashioned stop-frame way, or if it will just be computer generated LEGO figures.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Again I deeply apologize on behalf of the entire Danish Nation .. our Lego has run amok, and we are no longer in control! we thought we were Gods among men!

the arrogance ..

WHAT HAVE WE DONE!???

Fortune favors the bald.

*sigh* What's the world coming to?

I can see it now, as Maul falls down the generator in 2 halves, screaming "Wait until I hit the bottom! I'll pull myself together in a freakish display of anti-gravity!"

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I like legos...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Again I deeply apologize on behalf of the entire Danish Nation .. our Lego has run amok, and we are no longer in control! we thought we were Gods among men!

the arrogance ..

WHAT HAVE WE DONE!???

God help us

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

in enters a giant Lego ghost ..

me:

What art thou that usurp'st this time of night,

Together with that fair and warlike form

In which the toys of buried Denmark

Did sometimes march? by heaven I charge thee, speak!

The Lego replies:

I am thy childish spirits gone mad,

Bringin doom and for the day in fire punish man,

Till the foul crimes done to me in my days of nature

Are burnt and purged away. But that I am forbid

To tell the secrets of my one weakness,

I could a tale unfold whose lightest word

Would harrow up thy soul, freeze thy young blood,

Make thy two eyes, like stars, start from their spheres,

Thy knotted and combined locks to part

And each particular hair to stand on end,

Like quills upon the fretful porpentine:

But this eternal blazon must not be

To ears of flesh and blood. List, list, O, list!

If thou didst ever thy childish spirit, gone mad, fear--

Prepare to meet an untimely end and most unnatural murder!

Fortune favors the bald.

Albeit murderous and unewholesome, an eloquent ghost is he,

the danish fiend.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Holy... What have you done with your avatar Ros?  :thumbsup:

I try to free up people's association (of the brain) .. so having me smile and crying (what seems to be blood?) will envoke both negative and positive responses at once.. which will hopefully open a whole new set of association! :p

and no Baley it's not a pirate .. I know it looks like an eyepatch at first ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I dont see anything.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's certainly having an effect on me.

::breathes heavily:: Disturbing... Most disturbing. :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I see it now. Very Kurt Russel.

Personally, Im working on getting a graphic sig, all my old ones involve nazi's and monkeys.