Well, T3's Demolitions skill is too low...

I'm at the point on the Fuel Depot where I'm controlling T3 trying get to main character + Atton out of the jam, and surprise, when I try to Blow the door to the room with the computer spikes (that I need to open the other stupid doors in this overall very mundane and dull opening mission), it says my "Demolition skills are too low". I'm like WTF.

I got to Dantooine on my first game, and now want to restart as Dark Side. NOw I'm getting sick of this gaem before I'm even 1/8 of the way finished.

I have to say one thing though, KOTOR's engine SUCKS. I can't believe they used the same ugly and buggy piece of crap in KOTOR2.

I'm at the point on the Fuel Depot where I'm controlling T3 trying get to main character + Atton out of the jam, and surprise, when I try to Blow the door to the room with the computer spikes (that I need to open the other stupid doors in this overall very mundane and dull opening mission), it says my "Demolition skills are too low". I'm like WTF.

I got to Dantooine on my first game, and now want to restart as Dark Side. NOw I'm getting sick of this gaem before I'm even 1/8 of the way finished.

I have to say one thing though, KOTOR's engine SUCKS. I can't believe they used the same ugly and buggy piece of crap in KOTOR2.

You *should* have found some lower level mines to use (I'm guessing you are using the Deadly ones?) by looking around that level. If you didnt you can always blow the other bot in there. I cant recall the bot's name but a dialouge should pop up if you view that room from the camera (cant recall the name of that room either) on the main console in the next room... That's how I got in there before I realized I could use the sonic mines (not deadly ones though) to blow the door.

I know what the problem is. (I think)

You have it set on the hard settings correct?

Try switching them to normal, or easy. That should fix it.