The horrors of "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"

Kaftan Barlast

Innocent as the little white lamb that I am deep inside, I borrowed the two first series and they were nice. Much better than the film, of course. But then I get to the latter half of Series 2. where the LOEG battle the invaders from mars. And upon those pages I saw things, horrors... that made me regurgitate a small portion of by beverage.

I leave you the evidence:

Exhibit A. Allan Quatermain and Mina Harker/Murray in - The horrors of significant age differance

Exhibit B. Mr. Hyde and The Invisible man in- The anal rape of death

Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Innocent as the little white lamb that I am deep inside, I borrowed the two first series and they were nice. Much better than the film, of course. But then I get to the latter half of Series 2. where the LOEG battle the invaders from mars. And upon those pages I saw things, horrors... that made me regurgitate a small portion of by beverage.

I leave you the evidence:

Exhibit A. Allan Quatermain and Mina Harker/Murray in - The horrors of significant age differance

Exhibit B. Mr. Hyde and The Invisible man in- The anal rape of death

Enjoy.

:D LOL. :D

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I honestly think its great that they dare break the barrier with some weird stuff like this, especially in a mainstream comic like LOEG.

I mean usually its "Blood, guts, icky pieces of brain tissue and massmurder is fine, but dont you DARE DRAW A NIPPLE!!"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I honestly think its great that they dare break the barrier with some weird stuff like this, especially in a mainstream comic like LOEG.

I mean usually its "Blood, guts, icky pieces of brain tissue and massmurder is fine, but dont you DARE DRAW A NIPPLE!!"

True, But ....

I have to buy this. :-

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Alan Moore is a comic book GOD! I read the first one. Now I have to read the second one.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Im all for a little change from the ordinary, it's just that its not everyday you see someone homosexually analraped to death in a comic :D

(unless you're in japan of course)

But... I mean, how is the analrape even possible? This is mindboggling to say the least!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

When Dr Jekyll transforms into Mr Hyde, he gets special Mojo powers that allow him to see the invisible man.

When Dr Jekyll transforms into Mr Hyde, he gets special Mojo powers that allow him to see the invisible man.

That's so fecking far out it's almost believable...

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Do they still have that comic book seal of approval thing?  Alan Moore is funny.

Grr...the CCA is evil, EVIL I SAY!!! The only reason it exists is because of that [darn] Fredrick Worthham!

[darn] YOU WOOOOOORRRRRRRTHHHHAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!! *shakefistatsky*

Not that wierd really. Just... uncommon in a so popular comic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds