KOTNR or KOTOR 3?

Which would you prefer made?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer made?

• Knights of the New Republics
    • Knights of the Old Republic 3
    • Both
    • Neither

I would like to see one taking place only a few hundred years before Phantom Menace...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

All charm about first Jedi is, that he remains unknown.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I can see it now "Star Wars: Senators of The Old Republic"

How did you know that was the title I was thinking of?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How did you know that was the title I was thinking of?

I'm...telepathetic!! No offense intended, in fact I think that game would actually be pretty fun...what? Don't you? :p

Sort of like "civilization" ... or c-Diplomacy (wait, that wouldn't work unless it was multiplayer only ... dang!) :">

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

KOTOR3.

I want a conclusion to this series first before they even think about making a series (or single game) about different events. Unless, of course, they do both, then I won't have a problem with it.

edit: wow I should probably read all the poll options. I guess my vote should have been for "both" instead. Heh. :">

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Whoops, I wanted to vote for "Both" but instead did KotOR 3, eh well, good enough :thumbsup: .

I would want a KotOR 3, just for the sake of continuity and all that, but I have wondered at how the KotOR game style would be like in SW Movie scenarios, like your party of Luke, Han and Chewie on the Deathstar, or a party on Endor or have things like Han/Chewie/Leia on Bespin who get captured, then cut to Luke with R2, then eventually Luke solo.

All of these are just rough ideas and not much depth so don't get too worried if there are some obvious conflicts or problems.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

It would be cool if we had the chance to roleplay the first Jedi ever.

Star Wars: The First Knight

But who would you fight if there were no other Jedi, light or dark?

As far as the original question goes i would like to see K3 first then maybe a KotNR.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

[quote name='

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

First Jedi: 'Greetings, Young one. May the Force be with you. :thumbsup:'

Teen Biatch: '**** you, ****!

First Jedi: 'Careful, anger and potty mouth will one day lead you onto the path of the Darkside...'

Teen Biatch: 'Get away from me, you freak!!'

Security: 'Allright now Mr "Jedi", it's off to the looney house for you, and don't try one of your "mind tricks" on me too! :-'

It's a good idea but i don't think it would work, maybe it would work once there were a few more jedi around.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

This idea would never work, let's start with.

And it sucks hard.

I'd rather prefer to start as a Sith Lord in the Ancient Sith Empire with a task of finishing other lords and becoming dark lord, that to run around as some cheesy "first jedi" who didn't even have a damned lightsaber (which was invented 15000 years after foundation of the jedi order by that first jedi) with all those simple folks laughing at me.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

This idea would never work, let's start with.

And it sucks hard.

I'd rather prefer to start as a Sith Lord in the Ancient Sith Empire with a task of finishing other lords and becoming dark lord ... [snip]

... and then being miraculously saved by some young wannabe hopefuls, to become the greatest LightSide Jedi Master, ... oh, hang on, maybe that has been done before ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, the New Republic doesn't last long. It falls and gets replaced with the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances near the end of the Vong invasion storyline.

Besides, the problem with the Skywalker era is that there really is no more Sith to fight, and rumor has it that when Vader kills the Emperor he set the force back into balance as prophisized, so there will never be Sith in the future. I hope thats not true though, and there was the thing with Exar Kun at the Jedi Academy after that, so maybe it isn't.

I like the Old Republic stories anyways. I just wish they'd follow the comics more and really get in touch with the ancient roots it has, instead of making everything a copy of the Star Wars movies, but just slightly less streamlined. The technology, ships and even the sabers and armor/robes the Jedi wore in the comics was of a much different style than that.