Odd little XP glitch

It is well-known that Kreia's Mentor Ability adds a small percentage to any XP if Kreia is in the party. It is also well-known that the game gives you the needed XP for the next level-up when you get your prestige class (unless you have a level hanging, in which case you get nothing).

What I had hitherto not known is that Kreia's Mentor Ability also applies to the prestige class level-up XP bonus. :D When my Guardian reached the level-up threshold for level 15 she was out in the field but Kreia was with her. So I had her take level 15 and then I had her talk to Kreia about becoming Marauder and things. When I levelled her up again I expected to see a nice round number for XP (120,000) but what I found was the decidedly odd number 120,747 ...

The math works out, it must have been the Mentor Ability. My Exile had 105,079 XP when she took the prestige class, so the game added the 14,921 that were missing to the next level ... and 5% from Kreia on top of that. :D

Update: just found an odd tidbit that wasn't in the FAQs either. It appears that Kreia's Mentor Ability scales with Kreia's taken level. That is, if you don't level her up then the XP bonus percentage is smaller. I haven't done any rigorous testing in order to find out if there are other factors (like e.g. the Exile's taken level or the Exile's XP-equivalent level and so on) but I thought some of you might want to know, as it is not entirely unusual to leave NPCs with levels hanging if you don't need them for more than the amusement value.

Update: just found an odd tidbit that wasn't in the FAQs either. It appears that Kreia's Mentor Ability scales with Kreia's taken level. That is, if you don't level her up then the XP bonus percentage is smaller. I haven't done any rigorous testing in order to find out if there are other factors (like e.g. the Exile's taken level or the Exile's XP-equivalent level and so on) but I thought some of you might want to know, as it is not entirely unusual to leave NPCs with levels hanging if you don't need them for more than the amusement value.

This (and the % of updated XP) is mentioned in Kreia's Feats Tab (Mentor Ability)

Some glitches are very good yes.

I know another one.

Next time you start a new game, don't skip the prologue right then. Continue picking up everything on the Ebon Hawk, the outside as well. Then go back to the ****pit to skip the prologue.

All your equipment then stays in your inventory. When you wake up on Peragus you have a lot in your possession; lots of repair parts, a few computer spikes, a field survival pistol, some medpacs etc.

Now that's good to start with in stead of nothing.

Master Vandar lives!