Jedi Robes

I actually didn't like any of the robes in KOTOR2. I liked the concept of the armor that didn't restrict force powers, but the gay little cape at the bottom sucked. For the actual robes, I think they were to big and flowy, I liked the robes in KOTOR1 best.

In my 2 completed games, I used the Jal Shey Advisor Armor for about 90% of the time. I typically upgrade it with Armorply Plating and Biorestorative Underlay.

Before I get my hands on the stuff, I just use whatever I find.

In my 3rd game, I'm currently using Matukai Apprentice Robes. Once I find some Jal Shey armor, though, I plan on changing.

I would have liked to see some robes without the clokes on them. You know just the thing under the cloke that all the Jedi dual in. The whitish colored thing with the little flap like things. Sometimes the are greyish or cream colored...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I used to use the Jal Shey armors that don't inhibit Force powers, but usually I ended up with a much higher Defense (from a high DEX) by wearing robes than with the armor. And since I never was much for Overlays, I just switched when I got a decent robe that could use an Underlay.

But, they are a cool addition to the game. :p Definitely would love to see more armor of that sort if and when KOTOR3 is made.

evil_twin.jpg

Dark Padawan or plain Dark Jedi robe for Exile.

plain Jedi Robe for Disciple (it fits his personality...) - alternatively, there's a couple armors I like on Di, but that's not robe related so...

Dark anything or his original ribbed jacket for Atton. And actually, he looks kinda cool in the green mutaki robe too, tho I wouldn't wear it on my Exile.

Everyone else....whatever's available.

The Ossus robe is nice, but I don't like the reddish brown color much. It's too...well...non-Jedi looking to me. And I agree...overlays/underlays are only really needed early in the game. After that, anything goes fashion-wise.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, everytime i play Kotor II, i never find any robes at all or lightsabers, so i always end up saving the game and editing it to give myself some basic jedi/dark jedi robes and lightsabers for me and my jedi companions.

I personally think this random loot thing is a terrible idea, especially when i find a sword on a droid that had guns. lol

What is ur fav Robe?? Mines are the Dark Jedi Master Robe, but i dont usually come across it. I also need to find out where it is usually found.

I always find it on Darth Sions remains. Sorry to say that that's at the very end but I always find it there.

Master Vandar lives!

I would have liked to see some robes without the clokes on them.  You know just the thing under the cloke that all the Jedi dual in.  The whitish colored thing with the little flap like things.  Sometimes the are greyish or cream colored...

Tunics. They are called tunics. I also agree that they should have been available in K2.

Yeah, I think you only get the Dark Jedi Master Robes off of Sion.

Anyway, I like all the robes. I like to start off with Padawan and Dark Padawan Robes and upgrade accordingly with the Knight and Master Robes. I use the Hssiss glitch to get the Master Robe early on but I can never get the Dark Jedi Master Robes anywhere else but off Sion. :(

Dark Padawan or plain Dark Jedi robe for Exile.

The Ossus robe is nice, but I don't like the reddish brown color much. It's too...well...non-Jedi looking to me. And I agree...overlays/underlays are only really needed early in the game. After that, anything goes fashion-wise.

Those two look the best to me. Ossus might be better, but ya gotta look good. I liked the non-Force-restricting armor, too, but about halfway through the game it actually starts to be a detriment defense-wise.

I downloaded a mod that allowed making robes on a workbench, and that was cool, but it kinda took away from the game, IMO. I like the hunt. Same thing for one that allowed making and wearing Starforge and Revan's hooded robes. They made Exile feel like a Revan-groupie and their stats overbalanced the game. I'll stick with Dark Padawan & Jedi.

Tunics. They are called tunics.

Thanks the name had escaped me at the moment.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.