forums just went all weird

:thumbsup:

has anyone noticed how there are not as many topic discussion chices... hmm, don't even remember what they were, but whole forums have just dissapeared??!?!  :p

What are you talking about? The forums have always looked like this. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

:thumbsup:

has anyone noticed how there are not as many topic discussion chices... hmm, don't even remember what they were, but whole forums have just dissapeared??!?!  :p

What are you talking about? The forums have always looked like this. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

That's what I thought.

The Ministry of Information is authoritative.

Doubleplus good.

:D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Forum stream-lining. Effecient.

Wonder how much longer it'll stay up...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That's what I thought.

Doubleplus good.

You're thinking of Information Retrieval, the MOI just stores and disseminates it. Now go off and fill out form ZX-81 40-A(that one about disseminating false information and all that), and a ZX-81 41(the one that authorizes the MOI to accept you cheque for information storage), may want to file a good ol' MCP-V5-7R0N just to be sure. :huh:

Terminal User#7K421-2Q4B

--------------------------------------

Central Services

"We do the work, You do the pleasure"

That's what I thought.

Doubleplus good.

You're thinking of Information Retrieval, the MOI just stores and disseminates it. Now go off and fill out form ZX-81 40-A(that one about disseminating false information and all that), and a ZX-81 41(the one that authorizes the MOI to accept you cheque for information storage), may want to file a good ol' MCP-V5-7R0N just to be sure. :ermm:

Terminal User#7K421-2Q4B

--------------------------------------

Central Services

"We do the work, You do the pleasure"

And don't forget your receipt. You sign here, here and here. This is your receipt, and this is our receipt of your receipt.

Off in distance: Mice?! AAAAHHHH!!!

Forgive me, I have a transcript to type up.