Which weapons do you use?

@ starkiller: Weaponless? Cool. Would be nice if could come back here and tell us how it worked.

Easy enough, as with any other botched character: let your sidekicks fight for you and use items if you are solo (medpack, stims, shields, grenades, mines). Later in the game the area spells become very efficient against grunts and beasts but bosses tend to have annoyingly high saves. The Leviathan edition of you-know-who is surprisingly weak, by the way; he goes down if you slap him two or three times (vs. one combat round if you use melee weapons).

Haha! I love those screenies Baley. I've had Bao jumping around but even I haven't had the patience yet to try and catch him at it. Man he's fast...like 1/8th of a second fast or something, lol!

Good job.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

for those that want/like to use melee weapons, but like the saber's upgrades... you can try out my latest mod :lol:"

Links are in my sig file for pcgamemods and my site. Just look for "Darksword" :p

Makes for a good 'starter' weapon, plus non-saber users can use it when you're finally able to build yourself a lightsaber...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

I don't use mods.

The three reasons why I prefer a tremor sword (or similar weapon) over a lightsabre:

- you can watch the enemy's blood dripping down from the blade (no, not in the game)

- it's better for cutting pizza than a lightsaber

- no trouble with empty batteries!^^

I don't use mods.

The three reasons why I prefer a tremor sword (or similar weapon) over a lightsabre:

- you can watch the enemy's blood dripping down from the blade (no, not in the game)

- it's better for cutting pizza than a lightsaber

- no trouble with empty batteries!^^

4 reasons for using a lightsaber:

-they're shiny

-they can burn through doors

-they can burn through people

-they can impale people like a sword,just look cooler about it.

I use a modded "saber staff of blood", it gives instant kill against anything and everything, also has player enhancing properties. Only useable with Xbox.

My robes are a modded Aleema Keto robes, they add 50 strength and Constitution. Also only available on Xbox through Action Replay.

I know its cheap, but its a lot more fun than my old dual tremor swords in my last game. :shifty:

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....