Whispy Effects in Mind Reading cutscenes

After seeing the screenshots from the KotOR 2: The Sith Lords Restoration Project, like this one, I started to think on whether I got those cloudy borders as well during the mind reading cutscenes.

I'd just like to know if that whispy/dream border effect is in the normal game?

My graphics card can't show the Force Sight effect, so I'm guessing it's just related to that.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Yup yup...it's related to that (I think, hehe). One of the graphic options in the game - I never remember the proper name...something buffer. Some cards don't support it etc.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yup yup...it's related to that (I think, hehe). One of the graphic options in the game - I never remember the proper name...something buffer. Some cards don't support it etc.

D'oh!

I guess you know what my card doesn't have...

I've only got a GeForce4 440 MX, want an ATI X850XT PE for ages - no money ofcourse

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

ATI X850XT

...About 300$ too.  (pretty cheap, consider how expensive these new high end cards are)

No kidding. I thought I was buying a new computer when I went shopping for my new video card.

Shouldn't this be in the Tech Support thread?

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

Shouldn't this be in the Tech Support thread?

Thought about it, but the odds of it being a technical "problem" were pretty low cos like I pointed out at the start, I was thinking Buffer Effects.

If you're card supports all this fancy-pants new (well, not really) stuff *then* you might want to check your settings.

nVidia vs. ATI

don't look at me :thumbsup:" . I didn't do anything...

X800XL's are good (I don't doubt the $/speed ratio), X850XT Platinums are better

sigpic0yb.jpg