What stats does HK-47 increase for you?

I know if you get enough influence with HK-47, he'll permenantly boost your stats, but which ones does he boost? Because if you don't go light, you don't get the +3 to your stats for light side mastery, so maybe this was put in the game to balance that out for dark siders... but what stats go up?

LS Mastery's bonus depends on your class(es); for instance, a Jedi Master's LS bonus is +3 WIS. The Prestige class LS or DS stat bonus stacks with your previous class's bonus, though (for instance, if you went LS Sentinel that's 3 DEX, then another 3 DEX if you get the LS Watchman Prestige Class, for a total of 6 effectively).

There are also comparable bonuses to DS Mastery. For a Consular, for instance, it's +50 Force Points. For a Sith Lord, it's also +50 Force Points. I would have to look up the others, though; I have 'em written down here somewhere...

In answer to your question about HK's bonuses: I think it was an experience bonus, a WIS bonus (1 I think) and ummm I forgot what else, sorry. :lol:

post-10958-1113263188_thumb.jpg

evil_twin.jpg

I thought they were the same as the original KOTOR. That is why I asked, though. I mean, if you're a LS consular/jedi master, that's +6 to Wisdom. I think that's way better than +100 force points, because the light sider would get more force points anyway, with the added bonus that their powers would be harder to resist, a +3 to their force powers' DC. But if HK gave a +3 to Wisdom that would even out, but I guess he doesn't. I know T3 gives a +1 to Wisdom, I just wasn't sure what HK-47 did for ya. Thanks, though!