Dark Side Heads

Someone asked me to do a comparison like that on my screenie site...but it's hard since I'd have to play the game w/every possible Exile model to get the shots (only need Dark, since Light doesn't change much). So I haven't done it.

It's a good idea tho - if enough people post (decent) pictures and give permission I'd 'steal' the pics for a compiliation picture to put up on the site etc.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Someone asked me to do a comparison like that on my screenie site...but it's hard since I'd have to play the game w/every possible Exile model to get the shots (only need Dark, since Light doesn't change much). So I haven't done it.

It's a good idea tho - if enough people post (decent) pictures and give permission I'd 'steal' the pics for a compiliation picture to put up on the site etc.

I did this on the KOTOR 1 forums - nobody will actually post any pics, but it's worth a try. <_<

Yes...so true....I'm not exactly going to hold my breath for those pictures. :huh:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Because it doesn't always work 100% reliably for that and I'd still have to start a new game 8 times just for that, and only be able to take pictures from Peragus, and I'm lazy.

As are most others, I assume, since no one posts pictures... :-