I only found three Jedi Masters

Once I have saved the third Jedi Master, that K woman said she feel that we must go to the enclave.

Which is of course the place where we meet and creamed the masters, but how come my game allowed me to get to the stage with only three? Where were all of the Jedi masters hidding?

I remember one time when I was going thru, I think second play thru...it totally skipped onderon and dxun somehow...after I did the other parts kreia was like do not talk to me until we go to the enclave again...or w/e...I could only go to dantoine...like that normal part in the game when u've finished everything...but I hadnt...I never met kavar and I was like wtf...lol

and then He was at the dantoine temple...it was weird...and I was like oh well.....but then when I was on Telos again for the final battle Mandalor could never join my party cuz I never met him and I couldnt get on the Ravenger, the mandelorians just guarded the shuttle door...it was a very strange game ending bug...lol...so I got pissed and started over with a new character

I remember one time when I was going thru, I think second play thru...it totally skipped onderon and dxun somehow...after I did the other parts kreia was like do not talk to me until we go to the enclave again...or w/e...I could only go to dantoine...like that normal part in the game when u've finished everything...but I hadnt...I never met kavar and I was like wtf...lol

and then He was at the dantoine temple...it was weird...and I was like oh well.....but then when I was on Telos again for the final battle Mandalor could never join my party cuz I never met him and I couldnt get on the Ravenger, the mandelorians just guarded the shuttle door...it was a very strange game ending bug...lol...so I got pissed and started over with a new character

i just killed zez kai eli in a DS playthrough. how come i didn't get ANY dark side points?

• 1 year later...