• Consular/ Weapons Master or Marauder
    • Guardian/ Jedi Master or Sith Lord
    • Guardian/ Watchman or Assassain
    • Guardian/ Weapons Master or Marauder
    • Sentinal/ Jedi Master or Sith Lord
    • Sentinal/ Watchman or Assassain
    • Sentinal/ Weapons Master or Marauder

Why dod you need 20 repair??

If your effective Repair skill rank is at least 20 then you achieve perfect efficiency when breaking down items into components; if the skill rank is less then you get less components (except for things like datapads etc. that break down into a single item in any case).

Apart from certain exceptional circumstances it is always the Exile's skill that is used for breaking down items, even if it is somebody else who is using the workbench. The exceptions are situations where the Exile is not in the party, and it seems that in this case the skill of the party leader is used.

It seems, though, that breaking down mines, medpacks etc. into chemicals (at a lab bench) is not affected by this bug.

If you really know what you're doing, Consular/Master or Sith Lord is the Best...I haven't done Master yet but I've done Sith Lord

You are unbeatable with force powers, and dont even need to worry about getting hit if u spam wave....

and you can persuade anyone out of anything in conversations.....

if you dont know what you're doing tho, it's the worst class because it's harder than the others....

if u played K1 u'll most likely do fine

if you go hardcore with either consular or guardian you basically don't have to bat an eyelash,weaponsmasters take everybody down in a few barrages,and consulars just shock the hell out off everybody with force storm(and if running low on rations,force fried cannok makes a lovely dehydrated meal.)

if you go hardcore with either consular or guardian you basically don't have to bat an eyelash,weaponsmasters take everybody down in a few barrages,and consulars just shock the hell out off everybody with force storm(and if running low on rations,force fried cannok makes a lovely dehydrated meal.)

Thats why i like to cross class balance it out and it makes a game a bit spicier, a bit saucy, a bit more difficult, and a bit more fun. Can i get a "HeLLLLLL YEAHH"?

well this game is my first non-guardian kotor II game(all my others were guardian/weapon masters)the reason that I didn't do it again for a long time is that I find peragus redundant,and well...a bit scary. :"> but this is also my first female game,and my first time getting disciple,and turning Bao-dur into a jedi,I have only completed Dantooine,and the first half of Onderon and I already jedi-iffied Atton,Disciple,and Bao-Dur. :D

• 1 month later...

Guardian/Marauder, with the Juyo form, then it would be no fight.. it would be a slaughter, and that is funny... :thumbsup:

Two red lightsabers and zoom and 4 persons were dead... Oh man, I laughed as h*ll the first time I did that... :D

To me Consular/ Weapons Master or Marauder is the stronger combo... Ok it takes allot of thinking when you level up your character.. and is easy to make the wrong decisions when you level up... But if you do it correctly.. is a VERY strong combo.. :thumbsup:

I've only palyed a Sentinel Watchman and Consular SIthlord, but if I ever do cross-class, I will attepmt a Sentinel Weaponsmaster. From what I know, the Gurdain is the least efeficent and porrly developed class (they have virtually no benefits ver Sentinels, especially on the early game).