What happens to Mira?

After you reach the dephts of Malachor, she falls out of the Ebon Hawk (How the hell does one fall out of a space ship. It's not a bike for heaven's sake!) and meets Hanharr. She (as the player) fighs in again and is much tougher than he was on Naar Shada but after the fight she tells him she can't waste any more time and leaves (if you spare the wookie). I got the impression that she would go and help the exile, but she just vanishes from the game. Was she supposed to do something else and it got cut like so many other things? (Damm LA for rushing the game! :angry:) Or it's just wierd?

I wanna know WTF happened to her on Malachor (not the crap Kreia says about her dying in another planet). >_<

Also, that raises another question... Why did Kreia go trough the trouble of raising Hanharr again just to kill Mira if she does not get on her way any more than any other character? By the way, why did she heal Tobin as well?

I don't think the second appearance of any of those two really adds something to he plot.What do you guys think? Can anyone answer those questions? :ph34r: :ph34r:

"How the hell does one fall out of a space ship. It's not a bike for heaven's sake!"

- How do you know... Ever rode a spaceship ?

"Why did Kreia go trough the trouble of raising Hanharr again just to kill Mira if she does not get on her way any more than any other character?"

- As a test for Mira. as for a reason for this... Never came up in the game.

"why did she heal Tobin as well?"

- So that he could be in the Ravager and blow it up.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

After you reach the dephts of Malachor, she falls out of the Ebon Hawk (How the hell does one fall out of a space ship. It's not a bike for heaven's sake!) and meets Hanharr. She (as the player) fighs in again and is much tougher than he was on Naar Shada but after the fight she tells him she can't waste any more time and leaves (if you spare the wookie). I got the impression that she would go and help the exile, but she just vanishes from the game. Was she supposed to do something else and it got cut like so many other things? (Damm LA for rushing the game! angry.gif) Or it's just wierd?

I wanna know WTF happened to her on Malachor (not the crap Kreia says about her dying in another planet). pinch.gif

Also, that raises another question... Why did Kreia go trough the trouble of raising Hanharr again just to kill Mira if she does not get on her way any more than any other character? By the way, why did she heal Tobin as well?

I don't think the second appearance of any of those two really adds something to he plot.What do you guys think? Can anyone answer those questions? fear.gif fear.gif

You think thats wierd?

Join the club!

Unfortunately you dont find out what happened to any of your fellow companions once you hit Malachor V. Its unusual and its REALLY annoying, but there isnt jack we can do about it. If you get the KOTOR Tool you can open up the dialogue files and get to the cut scenes which describe the original ending that (we can only assume) Obsidian originally intended to include, however since it wasn't included it has no bearing on the progression of the story and probably wont give you any closure (it sure didn't give me any) because it wont bring you any closer to knowing what really happened >_<

Alternatively someone else might be kind enough to type it out for you, or you could check out some of the other great threads on the matter of the cut content ect...

Otherwise... just do what someone else suggested and use your imagination like most people enjoy doing, and talk it all out here on the forums like everyone else does :ermm:

- Dan

"How the hell does one fall out of a space ship. It's not a bike for heaven's sake!"

- How do you know... Ever rode a spaceship ?

No but since it travels in vacuum it's supposed to be closed, without any openings you could fall through. Unless she meant to get out and oppened a door. In that case it does't make any sense because she doesn't make herself useful on Malachor. And why didn't anyone else got out of the ship too?

"Why did Kreia go trough the trouble of raising Hanharr again just to kill Mira if she does not get on her way any more than any other character?"

- As a test for Mira. as for a reason for this... Never came up in the game.

"why did she heal Tobin as well?"

- So that he could be in the Ravager and blow it up.

Tobin didn't blow up the Ravager. The mandalorians did. Once set up the proton charges, the mandalorians blow the ship to hell. As a matter of fact his whole conversation on the ravager makes no sense whatsoever. I mean he doesn't say anything about stopping you when you tell him you're gonna kill Nihilus. He just says he is too powerful and then you say it's time to end it and you fight.

It is a totally meaningless fight, but still he puts up a better fight than Daed-eye Nihilus. :lol:

Tobin didn't blow up the Ravager. The mandalorians did. Once set up the proton charges, the mandalorians blow the ship to hell. As a matter of fact his whole conversation on the ravager makes no sense whatsoever. I mean he doesn't say anything about stopping you when you tell him you're gonna kill Nihilus. He just says he is too powerful and then you say it's time to end it and you fight.

It is a totally meaningless fight, but still he puts up a better fight than Daed-eye Nihilus. :p

You can convince Tobin to help you blow up the Ravager.

Heres what was SUPPOSED to happen. She was supposed to meet with Atton, Handmaiden/Disciple, and Visa. And they were going to attack Darth Traya. Unfortuantly, she dealt with them quickly and sent Sion to put uses to their talents. Eventually (not on screen) Exile would meet with them and I guess board the Ebon Hawk.

Heres what was SUPPOSED to happen. *EDIT*

Eh ??

No, they cut that storyline and went for a different one...

Just because you think that this would've been a better one, doesn't mean that the story was SUPPOSED to unfold as you wrote. The Cut part was an Alternative, which was not used... That's all.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Heres what was SUPPOSED to happen. *EDIT*

Eh ??

No, they cut that storyline and went for a different one...

Just because you think that this would've been a better one, doesn't mean that the story was SUPPOSED to unfold as you wrote. The Cut part was an Alternative, which was not used... That's all.

The cut content made sense and what they used, well, doesn

After you reach the dephts of Malachor, she falls out of the Ebon Hawk (How the hell does one fall out of a space ship. It's not a bike for heaven's sake!) and meets Hanharr.

When your PC is in the Malachor depths, you will come across the spot where Mira awakened. If you look up you'll see the Ebon Hawk just above. If you examine the screen cap I've attached, you'll see an opening in the underside of the ship. It appears to be approximately in the location she hung out on the ship. Either it was torn off in the crash and she fell out, unlikely IMO as it's too clean of an opening, or there was some type of emergency exit there and she opened it and dropped out of the ship of her own volition so that she could search for the exile.

She (as the player) fighs in again and is much tougher than he was on Naar Shada but after the fight she tells him she can't waste any more time and leaves (if you spare the wookie). I got the impression that she would go and help the exile, but she just vanishes from the game. Was she supposed to do something else and it got cut like so  many other things? (Damm LA for rushing the game! :angry:) Or it's just wierd? 

I wanna know WTF happened to her on Malachor (not the crap Kreia says about her dying in another planet). :ermm:

After the fight with Hanharr is over, you can see that Mira is walking toward the entrance of Trayus academy. It would seem that she is following the exile.

I don't think the second appearance of any of those two really adds something to he plot.What do you guys think? Can anyone answer those questions?  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

She healed Tobin so the he would inform Nihilus of the existance of the academy on Telos. She wanted Nihilus to attack Telos so the the Republic fleet and/or the exile would kill him.

post-9975-1113278914_thumb.jpg

post-9975-1113279099_thumb.jpg

The Malachor scenes with Mira, Hanharr, Bao-Dur, Remote and GOTO have all been left in as inconsequential filler to keep the game's finale from passing too quickly. It shouldn't really matter to anyone unless they actually happen to be following the storyline. And in that case, you can always defer your disappointment by pretending that these plotlines are going to be resolved in episode 3. :thumbsup:

I assumed Mira's fight with Hanharr was left in so the player wouldn't be left wondering what the hell ever happened to him, given that scene between Hanharr and Kreia in the Jekk Jekk Tarr.

Yes. So now we know what happens to Hanharr, but we have to wonder about what happens to Mira once she beats him. Where

The only thing I can imagine is that:

If you're Lightside, she (and the PC) jump back on board the Ebon Hawk and vroom away.

or:

If you're Darkside, she (and the other force sensitives/Dark Jedi from the Ebon Hawk) come into the Training Academy as your loyal followers in the New Order of Triumphantly Evil Non-Exiled Status Badguys.

evil_twin.jpg

Those are plot holes that got opened due to the cut content. 

The cut content only deals with what happens with Hanharr and (cut) events later on. Even with the cut content it wouldn't say how she "fell out" of the ship.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I assumed Mira's fight with Hanharr was left in so the player wouldn't be left wondering what the hell ever happened to him, given that scene between Hanharr and Kreia in the Jekk Jekk Tarr.

Yes. So now we know what happens to Hanharr, but we have to wonder about what happens to Mira once she beats him. Where

I heard Mira just returns to Nar Shadaar where she opens a pizzeria. She marries a Quarren, has lots of baby octopuses and dies in a rather amusing industrial accident involving a chipmunk and a herring. The End.

The quarren is arrested after the pizzeria is raided due to the strange "Calamari Supreme" house speciality ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, did you ever wonder how the ship got back up to you? Okay, more than likely, she didn't pilot it, Atton probobly did. She could have gotten to the ebon hawk and flown it back up to the exile(it fell remember?). If she dies....I don't know. I never sucked bad enough to lose to that walking carpet bent on destroying the human race. If playing Light Side( You should play both, and compleyte all the side quests, and make revan light and dark, or you're just missing the story. for examle, if only playing with the revan light side option, did you know that he completely regained his memory? I'm sure most of us guessed that, but there is solid proof in a sith holocron.) did you ever wonder how the remote beat G0-T0? that's right, possibility is extremely low. Mira could have helped kill the exchange boss, how ever far fetched. All of your team survies (well most)malachor, for Kriea tells you so in her final gift, from one exile to another. This means that Mira has to be on the ebon hawk when it picks you up. because it blows up afterwards.(LS ending anyway). Like Revan, he could have dropped the group off at the edge of the galaxy with the ebon hawk. Revan did't take it. Which leaves another intresting line of points, Kreia must have gotten the ship from Revan(or was brought it by T3, because of Revan's orders), so....I've gotten pretty off topic, so i'll just leave worse enough alone. Final coment though, read the bold again.

Well, did you ever wonder how the ship got back up to you? Okay, more than likely, she didn't pilot it, Atton probobly did.

T3 could have done it. He does all the way to Peragus in the beggining of the game. Also I read a post some time ago that was talking about cut content and Atton would actually die in the Trayus Academy. It even had a link to some sound files with the cut dialogs, so I guess it is true (or it would be if not cut at least).

She could have gotten to the ebon hawk and flown it back up to the exile(it fell remember?).

Yes. Kreia tells you that she dies in another planet saving the innocent some years from now. That means she escaped Malachor V and the only way out was in the Ebon Hawk. So yes she made it back to the ship. That

Well, did you ever wonder how the ship got back up to you? Okay, more than likely, she didn't pilot it, Atton probobly did.

T3 could have done it. He does all the way to Peragus in the beggining of the game. Also I read a post some time ago that was talking about cut content and Atton would actually die in the Trayus Academy. It even had a link to some sound files with the cut dialogs, so I guess it is true (or it would be if not cut at least).

Here