Dark Snow: Project Goliath

Hey all you wanna be DEvs out there, we are working on an unlisensed Mandalorian Wars, using what we can canabalize from Kotor.

Clicky: Our Page- Forums coming soon!

now we need some freelance art work done

this is for people who can make and edit graphic code, or wish to learn and can comitt for about 3 years (slow time for a gr8 game, from mediocre DEV's)

we will have our forums up and running, and would like to invite some of you to join (not trolls, or people we don't like)

legal shi-ite-

dirka dirka dirka muhammoud ali jihad dirka dirka dirka dirka dirka dirka jihad ali dirka dirka dirka dirka dirka dirka Britney Speared Boobs dirka dirka dirka dirka dirka dirka

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

we do not have user submit logins available as of yet, we will have in up within the week

Eagles may soar...

One Ring to draw them

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

If you need writers and/or somebody with very MINOR C++ scripting skills, then I'd be glad to help.

Oh, and I don't think it's supposed to canabolize... That means to eat the members of your species...

Maybe canonize is what you were looking for, hm? :devil:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

nope its canabalize, like: Canabalize our old computer when you buy a new one to upgrade it, etc.

i adn canabalizing the hk-47, mandalorian, and other graphic images.

Eagles may soar...

One Ring to draw them

What happened to the forums? Now, everything is cut off by two boards... I can only see 3 Obsidian General forums... Did the mods cut down?

Geekified Star Wars Geek

press the minus sign on the end of the forum bar, numb nuts

Eagles may soar...

One Ring to draw them

press the minus sign on the end of the forum bar, numb nuts

:huh: That was a little harsh, don't you think???

I was talking about the cutting down the mods have done. I know about the minus sign already...

;):):blink: <_<

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Is numb nuts really that harsh?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It no rely harsh. It very mil

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds