94 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite battle is

• Jekk-Jekk Tarr
    • Freedon Nadd Sith Tomb
    • Royal Palace
    • Ravager
    • Trayus Academy
    • The Star Forge, Kotor I

I sold my K1 copy a long time ago, but I still remember what a pain in the butt Star Forge was.. Yes it has ALOT of things to kill, but it gets boring real quick - I like the palace better, it has some nice scripting too.

Judging by the votes so far, Obsidian did something wrong about Battle's as well. I think it's because you can Level up till Level 50 and that Level is IMO a Level I don't want to have, because every time you want to use a particular Force Power you have to browse through so many of them and the fact that almost no one is using a Force power against you and when they do it's just a small bit of damage.

Yeah well, by the time you are in Trayus Academy you have 450-680 VP. No one will be able to kill you. Especially when you have Master Heal (LS) or Force Crush (DS).

I hope that Kotor III will not come out before the end of 2006. If it comes out before that it means it is unfinished, like this version.

Master Vandar lives!

Yeah well, by the time you are in Trayus Academy you have 450-680 VP. No one will be able to kill you. Especially when you have Master Heal (LS) or Force Crush (DS).

Hahaha. Speak for yourself, I've found myself dead in the Trayus Academy more than a couple times now. Some of those Sith Lords and Sith Assassins can be pretty ruthless. :">

But what got me in the Star Forge was all those Sith Troopers and their damn grenadiers, and the Dark Apprentices were a pain, too. 

Nah, it was the AI. Dumb party ran off in all directions.

Yeah, I turned solo mode on so they wouldn't go off trying to kill everybody and get themselves killed as well.

I did that too..

It's a good thing they decided to improve the AI, so the player can now alter the way NPC's act in battle..

Of the battles listed, I'll have to say the Star Forge, though Freedon Nadd's tomb is pretty good.

However... My favorite fight in either game is from K1. I like to have my PC solo the fight with the Trandoshan on Yavin station after acquiring the final star map. It's a real blast - there are 8 or 9 of them and they start lobbing thermal detonators at your character. If you haven't tried soloing that fight you should give it a whirl at least once. It's a hoot. :cool:

StarForge sucked arse cos the AI on the NPCs is so ****. The number of times I stopped to pick up dropped items or recover health only to find that they had run off round the corner to die in some ridiculously lame encounter just took the piss. I know what my least favourite encounter in KoTOR2 is though. It is the hike across Telos' surface to get to the military facility, particularly the bit in the enemy camp. AI is so poor there that the party splits up and starts attacking about 4 seperate groups simultaneously and invariably die as a consequence!